chapter: twenty four

FLASHBACK ( jade's POV)

Anong ibig sabihin nito Jayson? Ba. .bakit mo hawak si althea? .. Tell me whats happening?" .. Are you out of your mind now?..

Hysyerical ko nang sambit, when i talk on him on the line.

Althea doesn't know you..and she doesn't even  know what you up to on her..wag mo syang idamay dito please..jayson, im gonna talk to you if you want. 

Taranta ko pang dagdag.  Na halos maiyak na ako, il really cant imagine that we gonna up on to this point and i cant even imagine that jayson would do this on me.. That she might used someone for his self interest.

Hindi na ikaw ang jayson na dati kong nakilala..you even scares me.

I shakingly added again.

I'll just don't want  us to talk babe . . I want you to came back on me and forget everything and pretend that you haven't  even met this Althea de Castro for Christ sake understand?". . Now can you give me an assurance to that?..

Jayson shouted on me in a tone of demanding.

Hindi ko alam kong anong dapat kong gawin o sabihin ng mga sandaling iyon.. That's why I'll came  to realize that i need to get away althea on this and have a deal on him one thing is clear on me  that althea is important on me and il never allow someone to hurt her at all cause, if I need to gumble all what I've got then I'm willingly sacrifice just to see her safe..so i silently closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I'll decided and spill on whats on my mind..

Pakawalan mona si Althea and lets talk about us. Pumunta ka sa bahay and lets decide what are we goin to do next. 

I'll just said on my flaky voice before I'll end up the line.

Bigla naman ang dating ni mommy and see me shaking.

Anak anong nangyari?  Bakit ka nanginginig?..  What's going on? .

Alalang tanong na agad ni mommy saakin after I'll talk on Jayson.

Ma.. Si Jayson.. He abducted Althea just for me to came back on him. 

Sumbong ko na Kay mommy and this time i can't help but to cry and I was like a lost child begging me to help out on this mess.

What?.. I'll really can't believe that he's able to do this on you hija.. And he even include Althea on this matter that you two can resolve. . Agad naman along yinakap ni mommy..

Hush.. Tahan na anak,  we let your dad help you on this. Assured pa ni mommy saakin while rubbing my back but I'll just refuse on her and turn down her offer.

Mom.. I'm okay,  let me handle this once and for all..

I'll refusingly said. 

Pero hija..

Ma.. I said I'm okay it's me and Jayson's issue and if this is what he wants on me in a trade of Althea's safetyness on him then fine I'm give up on him.. Althea is very important on me mom.. And I'm willing to risk all just for her even if my happiness is at stake I don't care.

Nanindigan kong sambit Kay mommy kahit ang totoo pakiramdam ko bibigay na ako sa sobrang sakit ng puso ko.

Okay.. Wag mo lang kalimutang we're always on your side and back hija.. Specially your dad.

Napatango tango nalang ako sa nanay ko.

Thanks mom.

ALTHEA'S POV

Agad Kong sinagot ang tawag ni jade when I've heard my phone ring on my back pocket. Buti nga di ko to nadaganan kanina when 3mens abducted me.

Jade..

Hello Althea.. Kumusta kana?  Okay kana ba?! ..

Yes!  Jade I'm fine now.. Sagot ko naman in an assurance tone on her.

Good!  Take care ways Althea mamimiss kita.

Ja.. Jade what's wrong? .. Taranta ko pang tanong agad. . And in a minute silence next on her and I'll hear her deep sigh.. I feel like she's hesitant and was like able to tell me or something that bothered her now. .that's why I'll decided to ask her..

Hey jade what's wrong on you? ".  And your talking weird.. At anong mamimiss mo ako ha?  Of course you oftenly sees me pa naman eh.. Kaya di mo ako mamimiss masyado diba? ..bigla along natigilan when I realize that.. And my tears started to fall down. 

Oh my God!  Jade don't tell me, your accepting Jayson's deal on you kapalit ng kalayaan ko?"..

Althea..di na mahalaga yun, what matters now is that you'd safe already..mahalaga ka saakin and always remember that no matter what happen your safetyness is my concern i don't want you to loose that's why I'm willing to risk everything  just to see you a live.

I'll sincerely said while trying not to stiff on my voice. 

And you know what?Althea I've never been this happy since i met you.  And i thank god that he giving me a chance to finally know you in a short span of time and I'll fine you great ..that's why I'll never allow anyone to hurt you even Jayson.

Ikaw din naman eh, mahalaga saakin..but you don't need to risk your happiness just for me . I can take care of myself jade.

Hindi mo kilala si Jayson, Althea he's willing to used his influence just to follow his wants kaya please hayaan mo na ako to fight this battle on him..I'll settle it once and for all.

Pero jade...

I was about to say something on her when ive heard tot ..tot..tot..indication that she ended our convo.

While she left me hanging and not able to move while staring on my phone screen. .

Geezzz!!! We'll I guess wala na talaga ata akong magagawa sa pakikipag balikan ni jade sa ex boyfriend nya.  . My mind thought.

Till i find myself leading my way on the near road and waited for a taxi ride.

A/n

Late update,  sorry po.. Busy lang.. Mga bibe ko..

Pak ganern!!  Hehe

Vote.. Comment! 

Thanks sa patuloy na nag babasa.

Mwaah..