EOC CHAPTER 2 : Revenge?

Disclaimer: I own Yugioh?...I WISH!

Luckily, I didn't get in trouble for being late cause the teacher hadn't come in yet. I didn't see Yugi and his buddies until they come into my next class with their late passes. Jounouchi-kun and Honda-kun seemed to have gotten over being yelled at but Yugi was still looked upset. The whole class period, Jounouchi kept staring at me. Every time I turned around to catch him in the act, he would pretend he was doing classwork. At the end of class, I thought I heard Jounouchi calling to me but I had already turned the corner. When lunch time came, I sat under a cherry blossom tree. I was listening to some music to help me relax, when I notice Yugi walked outside. Some boy from homeroom came up to him and started talking to him. I only started listening to the conversation when it got loud.

"Yugi, what's wrong? Girl caught your tongue?!" the boy laughed.

"Negoa-San, stop it! Your embarrassing me!"

"I am embarrassing you? No, you did that to yourself this morning already!" And finally punched the innocent teen. People were now silent and staring at them.

That's when I jumped up to stand up for Yugi. Unaware to me, before I got up Yugi's pendent started to glow and Yugi had changed. He looked a little more...grown up. Yugi was now glaring at Negoa, until I jumped in front of him. Now he looked a little surprised, but was now glaring at me.

"Negoa-San, Leave Yugi alone!"

"No way! That little punk embarrassed me last week. Now its payback time!" Negoa said trying to go around me to punch Yugi again, but I caught his hand just in time.

"There is still no need for violence or revenge for that matter. Payback only causes more pain. So, stop this foolishness at once!"

"And what are you gonna do about it, Doll-face!" Negoa said trying to pull his hand away, but I just tightened my grip. That's when I snapped. I swung his arm behind his back and pinned him to the ground.

"Try me, Negoa-San." I whispered in his ear.

"Alright, Alright! I'll go away. JUST GET OFF OF ME!"

When I got up Negoa ran away like a little kid. I giggled then shouted "PUNK!". Then I finally turned around to Yugi and saw his "transformation". I couldn't stop staring. That's when I realized he was staring at me wide-eyed and his mouth had slightly open.

"What?" I asked. Then his pendent shined again. Then the same Yugi I saw before appeared.

"What Happened?" he asked a little tiredly.

'He doesn't remember? Must have to do with the transformation.' I thought.

"That boy was picking on you, but I took care of him."

"Oh. Your the new girl right? Of course you are! Otherwise, I would have noticed a pretty face...like...yours." he blushed realizing what he had just said. I raised my eyebrow.

"Um...uh...do play duel monsters?" he asked not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah."

"You...wanna...duel?"

"Sure, why not."

We find an empty table and sit down. Some students go back to there conversations starting to talk about what just happened. Others still watching us. We just minded our own business and shuffled our decks a little.

"I'm Yugi Muotu by the way. I'm kind of an excerpt at this game. I've never lost, so I'll go easy on you."

"I'm Miranda. Miranda Willows. But you can just call me Mira."

"Okay, Mira." he said blushing again.

"Everyone knows who you are Yugi. It's an honor playing against you. It's an honor just KNOWING YOU! This is gonna be the BEST DUEL EVER!" I said all hyped up now.

"Thanks! Good Luck!" He said blushing harder.

We had four duels. I lost the first ones. They went by really fast cause I'M DUELING AGAINST THE KING OF GAMES! LIKE DUH! These were the hardest duels I ever had. The last one was pretty close. But in the end, I won, finally. Though, I think he let me win.

"I won!"

"Nice job, Mira-chan! You're probably the hardest opponent I've ever faced! I...admire...you." he said blushing once again.

"Thanks, Yugi. It was probably beginners luck though." I said blushing a little myself.

"You're a beginner?! You duel like you've played for a while!"

"Yeah. This is like my...1, 2, 3, 4...12th duel. I won one other time but that's it. Don't worry. I wont tell anyone I beat you, so you can keep your title. Besides, you almost one that on too if you didn't pass your turn at the last minute."

"Thanks, but you don't have to..." That's when his friends come over to join us.

"Hi guys! These are my friends. This is Anzu Mazaki, Jounouchi Katsuya, Honda Hiroto, and Miho Nosaka."

"HI! PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!" They all shouted.

"Hi. I'm Miranda..."

"We know who you are. We were introduced this morning. I'm Jounouchi. But, you can call me your new boyfriend."

"Uh..."

"Yugi! We were all looking for you! We heard about what happened. I was worried!" Anzu said hugging Yugi.

"Uh sorry Anzu."

"Yeah. Like she was the only one worried. She just wanted to see D...OW!"

"HONDA-KUN!" Miho shouted slapping Honda. "Don't start something!"

"Okay...what were you guys doing?" Jounouchi asked changing the subject.

"We were dueling and she actually..."

"...lost to a dueling master! Great dueling, Yugi!" I interjected. Then the bell rang signaling the end of class.

"Oh well! Time to get back to...class. Ugh! Later, baby!" Jounouchi said racing to class with the gang.

"Don't mind Jounouchi. He just...likes you...obviously. Why didn't you tell them you beat me?" Yugi asked as we walked to class together.

"If no one knows you lost your title, then they don't need to know. Actually, you didn't really lose cause I know you let me win the last one. Like I said before, it's really no big deal!" I whispered winking at him.

Little did we know, that someone actually was watching us, and saw Yugi lose before his very eyes.

MPK: Dun Dun Dah! Who was watching them? I think (if you know our Yugioh history) exactly who it is. R&R!