EOC CHAPTER 5: Dark Yugi's Secret

"Yugi, Daijoubu?"

"Leave me alone, Miho." Yugi said in a slightly deeper voice again.

"Yugi, you can tell me your secret." Miho said trying to warm up to him.

"I don't have a secret Miho." Yugi said anger slowly rising.

"I kinda already know. You kinda make it obvious."

"Miho, I don't know what your talking about, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"You're falling for her aren't you?" Yugi was about to yell at her again but when he realized what she said, he softened and blushed slightly. "No I don't."

"I knew it! Yugi it's written all over your face. And you especially don't hide the fact that your jealous of Jounouchi."

"I don't like her, I'm just protective of her. She gave me a scare this morning when she came in homeroom and well...I don't know. All I know is that I'm not falling for her. I don't fall in love. Besides, she's not my type." Yugi explained.

"I'm talking to Dark Yugi, aren't I?" Dark Yugi turned to her.

"How did you know?"

"Number one, Yugi doesn't shout at his friends. 2, he doesn't shout at his best friend, Jounouchi. 3, you were speaking a bit deeper. And most importantly, you said you don't fall in love. Yugi's a hopeless romantic." Miho said with a smile.

"Wow, I didn't think YOU'D figure all that out." He chuckled with sarcasm, but Miho didn't notice. (Being Miho.) "YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE THAT I LIKE HER! ESPECIALLY ANZU! I know she has a crush on me. I don't want to hurt her feelings."

"I think Honda already suspects something and furthermore, you can't keep this a secret for long. You have to tell your true love how you feel."

"There's no such thing as true love." Miho anime fell, "Besides, how can I be in love with her, I JUST MET HER 2 DAYS AGO..."

"ITS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!" She yelled at him, angry at what he said. "THERE IS A SUCH THING AS BEING IN LOVE, AND YOU GOT IT BAD! SO STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE A PLAYER THAT DOESN'T FALL IN LOVE AND JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY!" She emphasized the last part as she slapped him across the face. Then she realized what she had done. "Yugi-kun! Gomen!"

He held his cheek, "Its alright. I guess I deserve that. Maybe your right, I should be more truthful. I...Maybe I...I guess I...Maybe just maybe I..."

"Dark Yugi!"

"ALRIGHT!" He shouted. "I like the new girl." He then whispered.

"I knew it! Now that you've confessed to someone, there's one more step. Tell her how you really feel!"

"WHAT!"

"I can just see it now! You and Miranda-chan, together forever!" She said imagining it. "It'd be so kawaii! Right Yugi?"

"I guess, wait NO! MIHO!" He said as the late bell rung.

"Later Yugi-kun! And Good Luck!"

"But Miho! Oh never mind." He said watching her run to her next class. 'I can't tell her. I just met her. Even if I did decide to what I say? Hey Mira! I really like you! Let's go out! Huh...That didn't sound too bad. But there's a difference between think it and doing it. Besides there's one important other thing stopping me from asking her.' He thought looking down at the puzzle. "Yugi, I can't make a move unless you like her too. Please, give a sign." He said quietly as the late bell rang. He cursed to himself for making Yugi late and ran as fast as he could to class.