What did I just Do? & Author's Note

*Julian's Point of View*
As she ran out of her room I replayed what had just happened. I basically just broke up with her unintentionally. What did I just do?
*Mia's Point of View*
     I ran as fast has my feet could carry me. Through the city and to the tallest building I could find. I ran up the stairs and onto the roof. I stood on the ledge and looked at the series of cars and people walking below me. The one person that kept me alive is now gone. I have no reason to be alive anymore.
*Austin's Point of View*
    I was at work and my boss asked me to go onto the roof and grab an extension cord. I took the elevator up to the roof. And that's when I saw it. A body standing on the edge. It was Mia. "Mia? What are you doing?!" I said trying not to startle her. She turned around to face me. Her face was pale. Her eyes red. She was trying to kill herself. "Mia. Mia please. Get down. We can talk about this. We can fix this. We can go through this together—" I said trying to reason with her. She took one last glance at me.............and then she jumped.....

Authors Note-Omg guys! Sorry I made it really intense! I'm so excited for the next few chapters to get out for you guys to read. Sorry this chapter was so short I wanted to leave you at a cliff hanger 😏 Thank you guys so much for over 1.3k reads! I really appreciate it! What will happen to Mia?