Whole

(Sorry I had to it was just so true ⬆️⬆️)

*Mia's Point of View*
      The boys finished all of their shows in Florida and it was the last spot on the tour so everyone just stayed in Florida. With Julian's guidance he got me back to normal. He helped me realized that I shouldn't be sulking about some guy. I started to really like him. But I don't think he feels the same about me. But I mean I can't blame him. I've been an emotional wreck lately.
Knock
              Knock
                  Knock
      I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Kayla. The fact that Blake was still seeing her was sickening. "Hey." I said plastering a fake smile.
"I see someone finally got out from under a rock." She said smirking at me. I just didn't answer.
I glanced behind my shoulder and saw Blake. He looked like he felt bad for me.
"Anyways BLAKE ARE YOU READY? You see Mia I'm meeting his parents today. Something you probably never got to do." She said evilly.
"Actually I did—you know what Blake's history now you can have 'em. Have fun they're great people by the way." I said with a bit too much sass, walking away I walked by Blake and he looked like he was upset. I didn't feel bad at all. He put it on himself. I walked into Julian and I's room. I sorta kicked Blake out. He mostly lives with Kayla in her apartment but every now and again he would stay at the hotel for a couple nights. "Hey. Whatcha doing?"I said flopping onto the bed. "Hey. Editing my new video." He said. He had started a YouTube channel and he has over 178,000 subscribes. "I can finish it later. It goes up tomorrow  night." He said jumping onto the bed next to be. He turned on the TV and Dance Moms was on, he almost changed it. "No! I love this show keep it on." I said. He gave me a doubtful look but kept it on. He pulled me into his arms and I snuggled in his arms.
Ding
My phone went off.
Lyla😋-omg I hate her! She such a brat. She said Blake was a baby 4 having a treehouse and made fun of my cooking. Mia I want u back
Me-I can't. He hurt me
Lyla😋-I understand and I just need to learn to except it
Me-Xoxo😘I'll visit soon
Lyla😋-Love ya sweetheart
     I smiled and locked my phone. It was 6:00. "Hey Mia...um I was wondering if.....you know I know you just broke up with him but....I understand of you don't want to....but maybe we can get some uh some dinner tonight?" Julian asked me nervously. Thoughts rushed through my head. I wasn't completely over Blake. But Julian was a great guy. And Blake was a heartbreaking jerk. Julian helped me when no one else could. He brought the brightness into my day.
"Yes of course." I answered smiling.
He pretended to wipe sweat off this forehead. "I thought I was gonna get rejected" he said laughing. "Well you thought wrong." I said with a smile.