Hand Into Mine

*Mia's Point of View*
     I got out of my car when Austin stopped me. "Hey!" He called out. "Hi." I answered.
"How are you doing?"
"I'm doing just fine thanks." I responded. I'm not in the mood to talk right now. I really just wanna lay on my bed, catch up on Pretty Little Liars and eat some food. I started to walk away when he started to speak.
"I—I broke up with Kayla." He said. This stopped me in my tracks. I turned around to face him. "What? Why?"
"She's moving to Canada and she's kind of a spoiled brat." I sighed in relief. She's moving to Canada. I don't have to deal with her anymore.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Is all I said.
"It's fine. She just wasn't for me." He said with a slight smile. "Ok well I should go." I said trying to get out of the situation. "Yeah I should too." He said awkwardly. And for some reason, as we walked back into each other's houses I couldn't help but smile. But what was I smiling at? The fact that Austin was single or the fact that Kayla and Kylie were leaving the country? Julian was leaving to go back to California today. He was upset that we wouldn't patch things up before he left.

     "Look Julian I forgive you. It's just that with everything that's going on. A long distance relationship isn't something I can handle right now. Thank you for being by my side through it all. We can still be best friends. I still love you." I told him at the airport as his flight was called.
"I agree. I love you Mia." He said. And we kissed. I'll miss him. But I know I'll always have him when I need him. I changed his contact name. I was surely going to miss him.
Julian😌
    The rest of the day went on as usual as any other day. I wasn't moping around the house as much. I was starving but we have no food in the house. I got in the car and drove over to Chick Fil A. As I backed out of my drama I heard the singers voice again. "I like the sound of violins and making someone smile." The voice sang. The song sounded beautiful. When I got to Chick Fil A I ordered my usual and then went up into my room to eat it. I turned on the news and that's when I saw it....Megan was on the news.
"18 year old Megan Le is accused of trying to steal food from Wal-Mart. Since it was only a $3 pack of gum she will only have to pay a 500 dollar fine." The news reporter said. Why was every one going crazy? I rushed over to Austin's house. There family was surrounded around the TV looking shocked as they took in news. "Hey is it ok if I come in?" I asked.
"Yes of course sweetie." Mrs.Le answered. I smiled and took a seat next to Austin. "I-I just can't believe her. Where are we going to get 500 dollars?" Mr.Le said in destress. "I'm sure we could help you guys out." I said politely. "Oh no darling we couldn't let you do that." Mrs.Le said.
"We have to." I stated with a smile. I could tell Austin was disappointed but there was a hope of glimmer in his eye. And then he slipped him hand into him.