Gone

*Mia's Point of View*
"I'm not going to make it. But I'm glad I'm in this position and not you. It's my time to go. I love you Mia. With all my heart. And trust me. If I could stay I would. But my time here is done." Austin whispers. My eyes cloud up with tears.
"No...Austin...please you can't leave me." I plead. He takes my hand in his.
"Mia I have to. Listen to me. Please. Continue to be you. Don't let this set you back from your life. You have so much left to live. So many people to help and spread a smile on their face like you did to me. You are more important then I am. You help people smile when they never think they will again. You make people laugh when they don't have the energy to. You smile even when you aren't happy. You pretend like everything is ok when it's not. But most importantly..I will never forget how you made me feel. The luckiest man in the entire world. Like I could do anything if I wanted to. That life has a meaning. And that finding love is real. I have to go now. But never forget that I love you will all my heart. And even though I might not be with you physically anymore. I'll be in your heart. I love you..." His voice trails off. His grip on my hand weakens. And the heart monitor let's out an endless beep.
He's gone.
My eyes well with tears and I fall to the ground. "NO! NO! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM!!!" I shout so loud my ears ring. He's gone. He's never coming back. My body is numb. I can't stop the tears from spilling out. I sit on the cold floor sobbing my eyes out. Screaming and crying. Why did he have to take him. WHY!
I hear footsteps and feel arms wrap around me. It's Blake. I don't even have the energy to push him off of me.
It's been two hours and I feel so numb I can't even cry anymore. I just sit under my bed covers with Blake still trying to comfort me and stare at the mattress
He's gone. For good.