Life is Better with You

*Mia's Point of View*
      I changed into a white skirt and floral top and straightened my hair.

*Mia's Point of View*      I changed into a white skirt and floral top and straightened my hair

I was nervous but excited at the same time. "You'll be fine." Ashlee said urging me on. "You deserve to have fun and forget about all the s*** that's been going on." Ashlee said. I never curse, but Ashlee is a WHOLE other story. I smiled and nodded. I heard a knock on the door and it was Julian. "Ready?" He asked smiling.
"Yes." I answered happily. He took my hand in his and we walked out of the hotel. I smiled as he opened the car door for me. He handed me the AUX cord and Sunday Candy came on.
"You gotta move slowly." I sang. Julian joined in. "Taken' in my body like its holy."
"I've been waiting for it for the whole week."
"I've been praying—I don't know this part—Sunday Candy." He said laughing. I laughed along with him. We arrived at a restaurant called Ulēle. It looked really fancy and expensive I started to feel really bad. "Reservation under Julian." He said to the lady at the front desk. She smiled at us and brought us to our table. Our escorter gave us a little back story of the place and then our actual waiter came. I recognized her immediately it was Loren Gray. "Hello how may I take your order. Anything to drink?" She asked.
"Ummm I'll just have a water please." I said.
"I'll have a coke." Julian told her. She nodded her head and smiled. My phone went off and I quickly pushed it into my pocket. It was getting me mad not knowing who the text was from so I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I locked myself in a stall and I saw that it was a text from Blake aka Trash.
Trash💔-Mia don't ever talk to me again. I am SO happy with Kayla. She gives me something you never could. Happiness and love. I love her more then I could ever love you.
         I stared at the text blankly. What the heck was he thinking. A tear dripped down my face but I quickly wiped it off. Blake was a jerk. And I guess I always knew that deep down. I locked my phone and tried to ignore the text. I had Julian now. I didn't want to think about Blake at all on this date night. I wanted to have fun. I flushed the toilet just to pretend I was doing something productive. I glanced at myself in the mirror. "You can do this." I whispered to myself and then walked outside.
*Blake's Point of View*
I was at Kayla's apartment. Why the heck did I ever cheat on Mia. She was all I ever wanted. All I ever needed. Kayla was just a brat. But for some reason I never broke up with her. I came out of the bathroom and checked my phone. What the heck I never sent that to Mia? That's when it came together...Kayla. I ran out of her apartment and to the hotel. I burst through the door. "Guys where's Mia?!?" I asked. They all looked at me blankly until Ashlee spoke up. "Why should you even care!!?! The REAL question for you would be where's KAYLA. Blake get out." She said sternly.
"Guys no you don't understand. Kayla sent her this awful text and it wasn't me." I said.
"Well if it worries you so much, she's not here." Ashlee stated.
"Then where is she?!?" I exclaimed.
"On a date with someone who will actually treat her right." Ashlee answered me. Julian. They're dating now. That's it. I lost her. I'm such an idiot.
*Mia's Point of View*
Our food came and I was having so much fun. We were just talking about life, school and more. "You should really join Magcon. I been you have a lot of YouTube subscribers." I said with a smile.
"I mean I would love too but they have to ask me." He said. I just nodded it was true. We finished dessert and went into the car. I offered to pay but he refused. We got in the car and started driving when the song "Better Since You Came Along" started playing. I felt fingers intertwine in mine.

I'm five steps closer to getting over Blake :)