Chapter 1

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter I'm going to put a lot of effort into this fan-fiction. I'm going to try and make these chapters 1,000 or 2,000 words. The theme song is HeavyDirtySoul by 21 Pilots. Hope you guys enjoy!<3
I for got to add these:
Underlined Bold: Dream
Italicized: Thought
Sorry I forgot to add that well Bai! Now to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're  POV:

Beep
Beep
Beep
Be---
  "Ughhhh," I said while pounding the alarm clock. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done taking a shower I brushed my teeth. I walked to my closet and picked out an outfit and put on these clothe:

 I walked to my closet and picked out an outfit and put on these clothe:

  After I was done getting ready I went down stairs and saw Ruby waiting for me

After I was done getting ready I went down stairs and saw Ruby waiting for me. "Hey Y/N, are you ready?" she asked. I nodded my head 'yes'. We both headed for the door and hoped in the car.

~~~Time Skip~~~
We finally arrived at the new house and I was so exited. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Ruby right in back of me. "Hey Y/N, doesn't your sister live in that house?" She said pointing at the house right across from us.

"OMI! I did not realize that until now! We should go say hi," I said in excitement. Ruby nodded and we both started walking towards my sisters house. Once we arrived there I knocked and saw a girl with black hair and caramel eyes answer the door.

"Hello, may I help you?" the girl said in a kind voice.

"Hi I'm Y/N and can I speak to Katelyn?" I said.

"Yeah sure. KATELYN COME DOWN HERE! THERE IS A GIRL HERE THAT WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" the girl said, "Wait I did not tell you my name, I'm Aphmau."

"It's nice to meet you Aphm-", right when I was going to finish my sentence Katetlyn appeared.

"OMI! Y/N what are you doing here?!?" Katelyn said in a confused and excited voice.

"Well me and Ruby just moved here. Ruby pointed out that you live in this house so we wanted to say hi." I said.