Chapter 5: The Date

I added something so keep an eye out for this:
F/S= Favorite Song
This story is going to be pretty long so I hope you enjoy!❤️❤️❤️
PS: There's a lot of details!😏😏😏😏😏❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~

~~~~YPOV~~~~
I woke up this morning in a good vibe. I walked out of bed and headed straight to the shower. I put on F/S and I took my clothe off. I turned on the water and washed my body in vanilla sop. Once I was done with my washing my body I washed my hair in vanilla shampoo and conditioner. I started singing my favorite song when I heard a knock on my bathroom door.

"Yes," I said while poking my head out of my shower curtain.

"It's me, Ruby, and I made you some blueberry and strawberry pancakes," Ruby said poking her head in the bathroom. I nodded my head and Ruby closed the door and left. I washed off the shampoo and conditioner and turned off the water. I wrapped my towel around my body and headed to my closet. I picked something random out:

I headed down stairs and went straight to the kitchen to grab my pancakes

I headed down stairs and went straight to the kitchen to grab my pancakes. I saw that I got a text message from Aphmau.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y= You/ A= Aphmau

A= Hey want to go shopping today since we have a double date today?
Y= I'll love to go shopping.
A= When do you want me to pick you up?
Y= You can pick me up now.
A= Okay I'll be there in 20 minutes.
Y= K, I'll see you then.
~~~~~Text Message Ends~~~~~~
I finished eating my pancakes and watched F/A. the episode was about to end when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and Aphmau was there. "Are you ready Y/N?" Aphmau said. I nodded my head and we headed out.

~~~Time Skip to the Mall~~~

We finally arrived at the mall and went to our favorite stores. I tried on a couple of dresses, until I found the perfect one. "Hey Aph how dose this one look?" I said and I walked out of the changing room.

"T-That dress looks beautiful on you!" Aphmau said with her mouth wide open.

"Aww thanks Aph," I said and I walked back into the changing room. I took off the dress and put my clothe back on. "Aph it's your turn." Aphmau nodded and headed straight in it the changing room. I took about five minutes until she came out of the dressing room.

"What do you think," Aphmau asked while playing with her hair.

"You look....." I said.

"I look like what....." Aph said.

"AMAZING!" I said Aphmau took breath of relief.

"Okay good I thought you were going to say something else," Aphmau said and we both giggled. Aphmau went back into the changing room and put her regular clothe on. She got out of the changing room and we headed to the cashier. We paid for our clothe. We went to a couple of other stores to buy jewelry, makeup, and shoes. Once we where done with shopping we headed home.