Chapter 2: The Flirt

Hope you guys like this chapter. I might be posting Chapter 3 today so keep an eye out. Well let's go to the story!❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~You're POV~~~
"Hey Aphmau," I said.

"Hey Ruby and Y/N you guys look great." Aphmau said.

"So do you," Ruby and I said at the same time. We walked in to the house to see Kawaii~Chan, Kately, and some other people. Katelyn came up to me.

"Hey, Y/N I'm going to introduce you to some of the people here." Katelyn said and I nodded, "The girl in the orange hair is Lucinda. The girl with ombré red hair is Cadenza. The guy with beach blonde hair and blue eyes is Garroth. The guy with white hair and emerald green eyes is..... Travis. Just stay away from him he is a..... Flirt and a pervert. Anyways, the guy with light brown hair and faded blue eyes is Laurance. The guy with blue hair and dark blue eyes is Dante. They guy in the corner not wearing a shirt is Aaron. The guy that has black hair, a mask, and light blue eyes is Zane. The girl with reddish-brownish hair is Nicole. The pink guy is Reese and that's all the people."

"Thanks for telling me everyone's name Katelyn," I said. I went to go look for Ruby and I can see her talking to Garroth. I think Ruby likes Garroth I said in my head. Since Ruby was talking to him I went to go and talk to someone else. I found Kawaii~Chan in the kitchen baking. "Hey Kawaii~Chan what are you making?" I asked.

"Oh Kawaii~Chan is baking cookies. Kawaii~Chan already baked a cake so Kawaii~Chan just need these cookies." Kawaii~Chan said. I nodded my head in an 'okay' way and left. I sat on the couch and felt someone put one arm around my waist.

"Ummm... Can you get your hands off of me please?" I asked and saw the white hair guy with green eyes right next to me. I think his name is Travis but whatever.

"Why would I want to get off this chick," he said in a flirtatious voice. I rolled my eyes and tried to get his arm off me but he would keep putting it back. I stood up and tried walking away but Travis was holding me by my hips. I gave him elbow to his gut and gave out a groan. I walked past him and saw Katelyn laughing.

"He deserves it," Katelyn said in between laughs. I chuckled and started talking to Cadenza. I never thought Cadenza and I would have so much in common I said to my self.

~~~Time Skip~~~

The party was over and everyone else let except for me, Ruby, Garroth, Lourance, Travis, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, and Katelyn. It was so quite until Aphmau said, "What do you guys want to watch?"

"How about Attack on Titan?" I asked while shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay," Aphmau said. She turned on the tv and we started watching Attack on Titan. Ruby was laying on the floor sleeping and her head was on Garroth's shoulder. Awwwww they make such a cute couple I said. I saw Kawaii~Chan taking ten thousand pictures of them. I felt something grabbed my waist and now I was on someone's lap. The person I was sitting on was Travis. I tried getting off of his lap put his grip was to tight. I decided to give up and just watch Attack on Titan. We were about five episodes in season one, but before I could of finishe that episode I fell asleep.

~~~Time Skip~~~

It was morning and I felt something holding my waist, it was Travis. I tried getting his arm off me but his grip kept getting tighter. "Travis can you let go of me," I said whispering.

"Five more minutes please," Travis said.

"No let go of me now," I said trying to get his arm off of me.

"I'll only take my arm off of you if you give me a kiss," I said while giving me a smirk.

"Fine," I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he let go of me. I went to Ruby and I was trying to wake her up. She finally woke up and we left Aphmau's house.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter guys. I'll try to post a long chapter tomorrow. Well I'll see you guys tomorrow! BAIII!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️