Chapter 32

♡ Throwback

Throwback: Remising old beautiful memories.

Lets view it in another perspective about throwback and I am going to share about what if I can throwback?
What I normally say and heard from my friends: " If whatever I did can go back in time, I would make a different decision and I would be able to...." something like this. Who on this earth doesn't say that? The hard fact: we are all humans, we make mistakes and we will always say something like this if we regretted our decision made.

Personally, when I regretted what I did, I would always wish I could go back in time. But what can I do? I don't have the ability to change the history, the current situation and maybe the wrong decision I made. So, I continued and sighed about my own plight.

But back to the main point, who doesn't like to imagine and rather stay in their own fantasy world? What we fantasize would be the rewind of time. We wish that we could let everything go back to when we are mature and let everything restart again. If this really happens, I would choose a different pathway in my life.

For this time, I would be more careful;  I wouldn't let myself  repeat the same mistakes and failures. Those people whom I didn't treasure, I would hold them tightly this time, for the chances I didn't take; I would make good use of it.

So day by day, I continuing to live in my own directed fantasy world and being indulged in it, then I would wake up and face the reality and continue to sigh again. This cycle will obviously repeats itself but no choice, I am not able to continue staying in my fantasy world, so I decided to wake up and move on sometimes I think that rather than sighing and regretting there, why not I move on and treasure what I have now?

The future is really in our hands so we can only take it or leave it. I know this is hard, but take the first step out, the more time you think you have, the more time you are losing. This is enough.