Ch.7: SURPRISE!

Don't play video until I give the cue to.

(Y/n)'s POV~

Papers? Check, stuff? Check, Hikaru? Check, Clan? Check, food? Okay sadly no.

Today is the day I'm going to adopt Aiko! We are also gonna bring her with us to Japan. Well our plane leaves in 7 hours so better get moving!

"So what is this Aiko like?" Hikaru asked. "Oh, she's a sweet kind little girl. I suppose that you can say that she's like a real Yui." I said answering his question.

When we arrived at the orphanage, (I was in my male form) I gave Mei the papers and she got Aiko.

"Aiko!"

"(B/n)!"

I hugged her and she hugged back. "Um, excuse me (b/n). But uh, why do these papers say that they were signed by (y/n) Moonlight?" Mei asked. Should I tell her?

I scanned Mei with my powers to see if I could trust her with this secret and it turns out that I can!

"Mei, Aiko. Can I trust you to not tell anybody this?" I asked and they both nodded their heads yes. "Well here goes nothing." I said and I started to transform into my normal self. "Ta da! I'm the (y/n) Moonlight." I said with a smile.

There was a bit of silence in the room making things awkward. Until-"Really?! That's so cool! The orphanage has been big fans of the Moonlight Clan for years!" Mei said excitedly while Aiko is crying tears of joy.

"Aiko, are you okay?" I asked giggling a bit. "I'm so happy that you guys are okay! Where is everyone else?" She asked. "They're getting ready to go back to Japan and you are coming with us." I told Aiko, "also, famous fashion designer Hikaru Hitachiin is your daddy." I patted Hikaru on the shoulder.

"Yay! I have a beautiful, famous, magical mommy and a handsome, fashionable, talented daddy!" Aiko said happily.

I smiled, she's so sweet! We went to get all of Aiko's stuff and put it all in the limo. Aiko said goodbye to some of her friends and we went into the limo on our way to the private jet we had. In the limo, Hikaru and Aiko have been getting along and getting to know each other.

"So may I call you two mommy and daddy instead of your real names?" Aiko asked. "Of course Aiko, we are your new parents anyways." I smiled looking at her. I've never seen her this happy before. She must be really happy that she doesn't have to stay with some of those bullies back at the orphanage.

"So daddy isn't married to mommy yet?" Aiko asked Hikaru. "Well uh, yeah I'm not really supposed to be called daddy though. But (y/n) and I are boyfriend and girlfriend though." Hikaru said nervously.

"Will you propose to mommy and then get married?" She asked. I blushed a bit. Me and Hikaru getting married? Well we have been together for over six years but he forgotten about me during all that time.

He didn't really love anyone else during those six years though. Agh what am I thinking?

"M-maybe, but it's up to her if she want to marry me though." Hikaru answered. Then the limo stopped and we went inside the private jet. When I opened the door to the jet, *sigh* yeah the obvious had already happened.

ALRIGHT, PLAY THE VIDEO!

Ace, Megan, and Kaoru were rapping doing this little crazy dance routine.

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!"

"YOU OTHER BROTHERS CANT DENY!"

"THEN WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH AN ITTY BITTY WAIST AND A ROUND THING IN YOUR FACE!"

"YOU GET SPRUNG!"

"WANNA PULL OUT YOUR TOUGH!"

"CAUSE YOU NOTICED THAT BUTT WAS STUFFED!"

"DEEP IN THE JEANS SHE'S WEARIN' IM HOOKED AND I CANT STOP STARING"

"OH BABY I WANNA GET WITH YA, AND TAKE YO PICTURE!"

"MY HOMEBOYS TRIED TO WARN ME BUT THAT BUTT YOU GOT MAKES ME SO-"

"BWAAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHA!"

"MEGAN, ACE, KAORU!" I shouted. Man these guys are messed up. "AHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! (Y/N)! PLEASE HELP ME! AHAHAHAA!" Megan, Ace, and Kaoru were laughing like crazy. "*sigh* well anyways, meet a new member of the Moonlight Clan and our family. Guys, this is Aiko." I introduced Aiko.

"Hi Aiko, I'm Conner, this is Kyoko, Kyoya, Haruhi, Tamaki, Mori, Honey, and These idiots are Ace, Megan, and Kaoru or well, your new uncles and aunts." Conner said. Megan, Ace, and Kaoru were still laughing.

"I'm so sorry,*wipes away tear* well welcome to the family." Megan managed to say. "Come on with us! Every Moonlight at least knows how to sing Karaoke or an instrument!" Ace I swear, don't you dare.

"What song do you want to try singing?" Kaoru asked Aiko. Aiko looked through the list of songs and Hikaru just sighed looking at them.

"She's gonna fit in just fine." Hikaru said. "Yeah, I just hope that she doesn't end up turning into one of these guys." I said rolling my eyes.

"So what song?" Kyoko asked. Aiko was still looking through the songs until she stopped and pointed to a song. "I wanna sing-

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
A/n: Well the stupid news was wrong! Man I'm so gullible. Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter! It's been rough on me lately. I kinda made this Story for a best friend but now....Yeah we're having a bit of difficulties. But don't worry! I'm still continuing this story! Just a bit of depression coming over me. Stupid feelings always playing at me. Well vote, comment, or follow for the next chapter to come out sooner!