Another jump to the past

Keiji was getting better. Kagome had gone two times to the feudal era since then. Keiji wanted to go too but she was not completely healed. Keiji wanted to go back real bad. She just wanted to see her saviour once again. She was getting really attracted to Sesshomaru. She even dry cleaned that kimono and wrapped it up and put it in her closet. She didn't want it to get soiled again. It was her precious possession. 
It was an quiet evening. Kagome and keiji were studying in kagome's room. Keiji broke the silence ...
"Kagome....there's something I want to tell you."
"Yes Keiji."'replied kagome,her eyes still glued to her math book.
"Sesshomaru told me I am a priestess. Why would he say that??"
"What?? She instantly turned around to face Keiji who was sitting on the bed.
"You know when the demon attacked I panicked and I don't know how i pushed away that demon. There was a light from my hand....I dont remember it well....it all happened so fast....I can't explain." Keiji told everything to kagome and the memory of that event left her trembling.
"It's gonna be alright Keiji." Kagome got up from her study table and sat beside Keiji.
"I need to know the answers kagome. Take me there again."
"Will go there as soon as you get well. I want to tell something too Keiji." She paused for a moment then continued..."Feudal era is full of demons and and some really greedy humans. I told you about Naraku...didn't I?? He has almost all the Shikon Jewel shards in his possession. Everything will get even worse when the Jewel is complete. I am afraid for your safety...what if Naraku senses your spiritual power and tries to harm you. Two shards are in Koga's legs...he is powerful wolf demon and one of our close friends....The last shard is in sango's borther's body..that's what sustains his life. We have seen so much nonsense bloodshed...all because of Shikon Jewel. Do you really wanna go back after knowing what could happen to you there??""
Keiji looked down. She was doubting her own decision....but after few minutes she spoke
"I will go. I feel like I have to go there. I can't explain but it's like something or someone is calling me."
"Hmm....guess there's no stopping you then. Will leave after two days. This time with you by our side...I am sure we will have an upper hand. We will beat Naraku for sure." Kagome said standing up,clenching her fist.
"Yeah...!!!" Keiji was excited too.

*************TWO DAYS LATER***********

Kagome and Keiji packed their stuff in their bags. Keiji took out that kimono and embraced it .
"I am coming Sesshomaru." She thought to herself. I warm feeling filled her heart. Just after one meet with Sesshomaru,Keiji had started to like him very much.
"All done??" Keiji was startled...kagome entered her room and looked at Keiji who was holding that kimono.
"Are you taking this with you??"
"No I was just putting it in my closet." Her face turned red. It was hard to hide that blush on her face.
"Do you want to tell me something Keiji??"
"No ...there's nothing...everything is fine...lets go." Keiji stammered as she spoke.
Kagome smiled as she knew what was going on.
"May be she will find what she wants with her life out there...."
"Let's go kagome...." Keiji said lifting her backpack.
"Yeah let's go...." Kagome followed with a smile on her face.

NEAR WELL.....

"Ready??" Asked kagome .
"Like hell ...come on let's go already..."Keiji jumped in the well.
"Wait for me Keiji." Kagome followed.
In a flash they were in feudal era.
"Finally I am here...." Keiji smiled as she thought.