Phone Call

We slept till afternoon again. When we awakened, Alliyah wasn't able to see Walter because he had gone back to Paris to buy some groceries. 

"It's the big day, girl," Alliyah reminded me.

"I know." I said.

"You excited?" 

"More like nervous as hell!" I exaggerated my voice.

She laughed. "Don't worry! With me, we'll get your blood. Swear." 

"Yeah." I half-heartedly said. 

We ate first, then both took a shower afterward, we slipt into our dress. Mine was red, and hers was blue. I wore black stilletoes while she had on black stockings and silver high heels. 

I didn't want to wear make-up, but she insisted I did so that I could catch the attention of Mr. Vierzon. I reluctantly agreed. 

After adding make up onto my face, Alliyah focused on my hair. I wanted it tied into a bun. She sighed at my request.

"A bun? You are so gonna look ordinary there." she said.

"Well, as long as you'll look extraordinary, I'm sure we'll catch their attention." I smiled. 

She rolled her eyes. "Let me at least make your bun look classy." 

When she was done, my hair was tied high up into a messy bun. Two curls fell infront of my ears and I looked fantastic!

"Thanks, doll." I kissed her cheek.

She winced. "Ew. Whatever." 

After she was done beautifying herself, she looked even more amazing than I did! No doubt we were going to get the attention of Mr. Vierzon for sure.

I got everything I needed which was only the drug that was in plastic. I placed it in my dress, between my clevage.

We went down the stairs and saw my aunt and uncle watchiblng T.V.

My aunt turned her head then gasped.

"Oh, you both look wonderful!" Aunt Clarisse exclaimed.

"Thanks." Alliyah and I said in unison.

We asked permission from my aunt and uncle that we'd be on our way to a party and wanted to borrow there old pick-up again.

But before they could answer, the front door swung open. Walter walked in. 

"You're going to a party in their old truck?" he chuckled. "You girls need to go there in style." He grinned as he held his keys up to show us. 

"Are you serious, Walt?" I asked.

"One of you has a driver's license, right?" he questioned, just to be sure we would not come home with a wrecked car. 

"I do." Alliyah answered then Walter tossed the keys to her.

"Take care of my darling." he added.

"We will." Alliyah and I simultaneously said.

We bid our uncle, aunt and Walter goodbye then headed for his car: a BMW convertable. 

"Now this is what I'm talking about," Alliyah excitedly said. 

"Yeah!" I also said.

We both got in the car then inhaled the airfreshener which was the scent of lemon. We kept the roof up because the night seemed like it would rain.

Alliyah revved the engine on then easily backed out the lot and made our way to Chateau de Fontage. 

Alliyah grinned suddenly. "So that was Walter, huh?"