Chapter 5 : Staying For The Night

"Its starting to hurt more now." You said painfully. "You wanna stop?" He suggested. "Yeah. I can suck your dick if you want" You suggested back. "Sure." He agreed while you got off his hard genitalia. You kneeled down on the bed and deep throated his dick. He moaned with pure pleasure. "It's so big I'm suprised it can fit in my mouth" You complemented. "Heh" He smiled. "Wanna stay for the night?" He asked. "Sure" You replied while wiping of his cum off your soft lips.

"How about we go sleep now?" He suggested. "Yeah, I'm a little tired" You replied and put on some new panties that were conveniently located in your light grey handbag. He got some boxers on and gave you one of his t-shirts to sleep in. You both got under the sheets of his bed and hugged each other. "What will we do if Asuna finds out?" You asked. "She won't. We broke up a few months ago." He said. "I'm sorry to hear that." You comforted him. "It's fine. We just weren't right gor each other. She cheated on me with some better guy than me." He hesitated. "But no one is better then you." You disagreed. "There is. There's alot." He argued. "Well you're the best guy to me." You smiled. "You deserve more then me." He smiled back.

You both fell asleep like little children.