Chapter 4 : More Than A Kiss

He started kissing your lips. You bit his lip a little and he bit yours. You lay him down on the couch and got on top of his skinny but muscled stomach. "Are you sure about this?" You asked, making sure you weren't pushing him. "Yeah, but but how about we go to my room?" He advertised. "Sure. I guess it will be more comfortable there."

You both ran upstairs holding hands. When you got to his room, you pushed him onto his memory foam bed and continued kissing him. He took of his long sleeved shirt and you did the same with yours. He started taking of yours and his jeans. You unhooked your bra letting him see your big boobs. He took off his black boxers while you did the same with your panties that were soaked by now.

"You're so wet already" He complemented. "Is this your first time?" He asked. "Actually yeah, it is..." You replied. "Im suprised. I'll go easy on you." He said. "It's fine. You can go faster as we go along." You suggested. "If you say so" He smirked and penetrated you with his big, hard dick. You moaned quietly. "Am I hurting you?" He asked. "A little...but... I love it"

"Kirito?" You asked kind of pointlessly "Yeah y/n?" He said. "I love you." You mumbled. "I love you too. And I always will" He mumbled back.