Chapter 3 : The First Move

You both picked the old classical horror movie, Scream. "Want some tea, coffee or maybe both?" He asked politely. "Oh actually, I forgot that I bought some red wine!" "Hmm classy, I'm impressed." You said and slightly raised your eyebrow. He got you some wine in a beautifully designed wine glass. "Thank you." You said with manners. "No problem at all." He replied.

You both watched the movie, interested. "I'm a little cold" You said. "Yeah same, I'll get you a blanket." He got upstair and got a big soft, red blanket for you two. "Here." He said and put the blanket on your back and sat beside you. "Thanks." You said and put your head on his shoulder. Without saying a a word he romantically put his left arm on your left shoulder. You both continued watching the horror movie.

Kirito's POV

She must really like me if she's making this much contact with me. I think I'll tell her what my feelings for her are after this movie.

The movie ended. "That was a pretty good movie." You said. "Yeah" He agreed. You both finished your wine. There was a bit of silence. Until he asked "Hey, y/n?" "Yeah?" You said with confusion. "Can I tell you something?" He asked. "You can tell me anything, Kirito." A few seconds passed. "I have feelings for... you" You smiled in shock. "You mean you love me?" You said. "Yeah..." He confirmed with embarrassment. "Well... I feel the same way." You said looking straight into his dark grey eyes.