Chapter 7 : His secret insecurity

Kirito droped you off to your house for you to pack up while he waited in his small, blood red truck. You quickly got ready and got out of your small old house. "Ready to go?" He asked you smiling. "Yup!" You said with happiness.

The hour with him in the truck so far was great. "Hey y/n, can I tell you a secret?" He asked. "Sure. Tell me anything." You agreed. "No one knows about this, not even my family... I s-slit my wrists when I think about my past..." You were in shock but you kept it all together. "I know you've had a rough past, but you gotta think about the future. I know it's really hard most of the time. I know your pain. I'm also going down the path of depression on self harm and things like that." You comforted him. "I actually kind of saw the cuts on your body... I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this too." He comforted you back. "If you need to talk about it or if you want to cut again, I'm here. And you can talk to me about it. And thanks for trusting me." You thanked. "Not a problem, I just think I can really trust you after last night." He said. "Heh, about that... since we did all of that stuff last night, does that mean we are like... together now?" You made sure. "I guess so!" He said with a big smile on his clear face. "Oh, I love you too much." You said making him happy. "I love you more!" He rejected as the No!-I-Love-You-More war started.

You both decided to stay at a motel- three hours from home and three hours to our destination. There was a pizzeria right beside the motel. You got some delicious, fresh pizza and ate it at your motel room. You both stayed in the motel for a few hours. There was only one bed. You knew that today that bed would of been taken by two, young lovers.