Chapter 2 : His house

You arrived at his house right on time. "Shit shes here and I smell..." He quickly sprays some men's perfume on his skinny body. He opened the door for you and noticed your big e/c eyes.

Kirito's POV

The first thing i noticed were her beautiful eyes. Just by seeing them i knew this night would be amazing, just like y/n.

"Hey" You giggled and hugged him softly. "You look amazing! He replyed while hugging you back. "Come inside."
You walked inside of his small, comfy house. The walls of this place a beautiful magnolia, the couches were black and so was the small table. "Wow, your house looks amazing" You complemented. "Thank you, it's not as amzing at you though!"
He made you laugh. "Not true" You threw back. "Well deal with it 'cause it is" You laughed together cutely.

"Anyways, what movie do you want to watch?" He asked you still kind of giggling. "I'm not sure. How about we just see what's on Netflix." You replyed "Good idea." He turned on the TV that was connected to a black and grey Samsung laptop by a HDMI cable.
"How about a horror movie?" He asked. "Noooo I'll have nightmares!" You smiled. "I'll keep you safe if any monsters get us." He laughed. "Fine"