25

( FUCK ME UP OMG )

( FUCK ME UP OMG )

Brendon's pov

I helped Mia back to the house, since she's now six months pregnant. "Babe." She said stopping at the couch.

"Hmm." I hummed sitting by her. She grabbed my face and kissed me. She kept deepening the kiss, making me wonder what she was doing.

She pulled away and whispered, "Happy birthday, Bren." And kissed me again.

After a long make out session, I stumbled over to the counter. "You know, you look hot with that baby right there." I said pointing to her stomach.

She laughed. I popped open a bottle of champagne. And poured myself a glass. "I wish you could have some." I took a sip and came over to cuddle with her.

"Movies?" She smiled turning on Netflix. I nodded and pulled a warm blanket over us.

-

I woke up from my nap to Mia gone, all the lights off, and no blanket over me. "Babe?" I yelled sitting up.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled as the lights turned on. I jumped a little, my eyes wide.

"What is this?" I asked smiling. Mia stood in front of everyone.

"Happy birthday Brendon!" She yelled with a big smile on her face.

"What is this?" I asked shaking my head.

"It's a surprise birthday party. Thrown by Mia and I." Spencer said holing out a beer.

I took it and smiled. "I got cake." Mia rushed to the kitchen to grab it.

I followed her, leaving the room where everyone else was. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Take it easy tonight. Don't hurt yourself. I don't want anything to happen."

She smiled. "You're right. Sorry.. I'm not used to this." I nodded understanding. I can't imagine how she feels.

"Don't let me get too drunk." I said smirking. She nodded and handed me the cake.

-

At this point I couldn't tell what time it was, what day it was.. What year it was. Everything was a blur.

For some reason it became hard to walk. "Mia." I mumbled trying to open my eyes wider to see, but they kept closing. "Mia." Is all I could say. "Mia."

Soon I felt the cold floor against my whole body. I couldn't move, my eyes closed, my mind blank. I'm practically gone.

Mia's pov

"Has anyone seen Brendon?" I asked around, but they just shook their head. I felt a tug on my arm and turned to see Spencer.

"I think he went to your room, here, I'll go with you." I smiled and followed him to our room.

I walked in before him. "Brendon?" I yelled looking around. The bathroom door was closed, I opened it and saw Brendon on the floor, unconscious. I gasped and stumbled back into Spencer. "What happened to him?"

I looked behind him to see the door closed and locked. Spencer smiled as he watched me. "He's just out for a while." He stepped closer to me.

"Spencer, stay away!" I screamed hoping someone would hear me. "Please."

He chuckled. "I just want you. I don't know why you're even with him.. He-He doesn't deserve you."

"Don't you ever tell me Brendon doesn't deserve me! He deserves the whole world! He's  the sweetest ever and such a gentle man. I saw you as a friend, what do you even want with us?" I screamed back.

Suddenly I remembered Brendon's words. 'Take it easy tonight.'

"Us? No, not him, just you." He frowned. "I want you."

I felt like vomiting. The closer he got the more panicky I got. "Please get away." I whispered trying to stay calm.

"Mia... Come on." He grabbed my hand with a lot of force.

That exact touch made me scream. I've felt this touch before. Ryne. It's all happening again. To me, again. I know where this is going.

"Get off of me!" I kicked him in the crotch and ran into the bathroom with Brendon. Quickly locking it I grabbed his face. "Bren." I cried. "Brendon, wake up." I smacked his face a couple times hoping to wake him up.

Spencer began to pound on the door. "Mia, come on. Don't do this." He pounded again. "You want to make it a game then?" His voice made me cry harder.

"Over my dead body!" I muttered. "Bren." I whispered and shook him. I reached into his pocket to get his phone. "Brendon." I shook him one last time, nothing.

I quickly dialed 911. I'm not letting this happen again.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Help, an intruder is in my house. He drugged my husband and is trying to rape me." I whispered so he wouldn't know what I was doing.

"What's your address? Please try to stay calm ma'am. What's your name?"

I told them everything they needed to know. She wanted to stay on the phone but it was getting harder and harder for me to concentrate on her voice over Spencer's pounds and yelling.

Suddenly footsteps ran through the house, and Spencer's pounding stopped. It was silent for a second, but then gunshots went off. My ears rang, but I managed to hear the police outside. "It's safe now, open up."

I opened the door and saw blood all over the floor and window. "What h-happened?" I asked between sobs.

"We had to gun him down. He pulled a gun out." I nodded as I saw Spencer's body on the floor. His eyes open, a smirk still on his face.

"I think I'm going to be sick." I ran back to the bathroom. Brendon woke up and the police explained everything. I was still in shock over everything that has just happened.

Will it ever stop?