Best day of my life

Ashley's pov.
We walk over to my moms car so we could talk. I was kinda scared to be honest because I didn't know what we would talk about.

                                       Jonas pov.
We walked over to her moms car and I was so scars to tell her. I was afraid she would say no. But i had to ask.

"Hey so I have a question." I said with fear in my voice.
"Yeaaaa?"
"Here it goes. Would you go out with me?"

                                      Ashley's pov.
I was so scared when he told me he had a question.

"Hey I have a question." He said with what seemed to be fear in his voice.
"Yeaaaa?"
"Here it goes. Would you go out with me?"

It kinda took my a while to process that Jonas Bridges the famous Jonas Bridges asked ME out. Once again I dropped to the floor crying.
He looked at me with a scared face before I could answer.

"You mean to tell me you want to go out with ME? Out of all the girls in the world you want to go out with ME?" I said while still crying.
"Well yea. I mean you are the best person I have met. You know everything about me and I'm not scared to tell you anything Ashley because I know you can keep a secret. I have loved you since day one and I have been waiting for this day for a long time. You are the best thing that has happened and I am so happy I got your number." He put with no sarcasm.
"Omg Jonas I have been dreaming about this day even before you got my number. I can't believe this is happening to me."
"Well is that a yes or no?"
"Well duh it's a yes!"

I get up and run and hug him by the time we are done hugging my mom comes back and smiles.