What did i do

It was 8:05 when I finally woke up to my screaming alarm clock. IM LATE! I screamed to myself. I can't believe I woke up an hour late. I can't go to school now because what's the point. I decided to text Jonas even though he is probably in class.

"Hey you are probably in class but I wanted to say Goodmorning and hey." I texted expecting no answer.
"Hey Who do you think you are texting me!" He responded.
"Um Jonas what do you mean we have been texting since Monday. What is going on?"
"WHAT! Who do you think you are texting my BOYFRIEND! Get the word BOYFRIEND!"
"Um I had no idea he had a girlfriend I'm just a friend and I mean no harm."
" Yea well thanks Ashley she just broke up with me so it would've been nice if you didn't put Goodmorning."
"What do you mean all I said was Goodmorning and hey why can't she get that through her head that I am a friend and I can text you."
"You have no room to talk to her like that. We were together for 3 years I loved her and now I can't be with her because of you. You know how about we don't text each other for a while and go on with life like we never met."
"Funny thing is Jonas you guys were together for 3 years but you never once mentioned her to all your fans and now you even want me to forget that I met someone I love and act like I never met the person and watch their broadcasts like I didn't even know what your life is really like. Wow I see just because your girlfriend broke up with you because she was jealous that I would have a chance even thought I live like thousands of miles away but yet I'm the one to be blamed for all of this. I see. But that's fine I know how to forget about things."
"The thing is I didn't want to mention her to my fans because she didn't want to be mentioned. And we can text but not for a while I will be going through the some pain but if you know how to forget about things then go ahead do it no one is stopping you but when you decide you want to talk you have my number and I will surely have yours. Have a nice time."
"So we're just going to stop this like really. But whatever."