The planning

Jonas pov.
I secretly called Ashley's mom Cindy without Ashley knowing. I made sure Ashley was at he dance practice and Cindy was not working. Me and her talked and she said she would love to buy me a ticket. She even thought that having me come during that time period would be perfect because she knew Ashley was upset that "I wasn't going".

                                      Ashley's pov.
I get done with my dance practice and I go out to the car. Once I got to the car I see my mom on the phone laughing. It seemed strange to me so  I texted Jonas to see how he was so it didn't look like I noticed.

"Hey. I just got out of dance and it was so exhausting. " I put meaning it.
"Hey. I'm still sorry I can't make it to your recital. "
"It's fine i guess I mean I could have my mom record it and I can send it to you. :/"
"That's cool hey text me in the morning I'm going to bed. Goodnight."
"I will. Goodnight."

I so badly wanted to put I love because it's true. I love my best friend and not in the best friend way in the boyfriend and girlfriend way. I want to tell him but if he doesn't want to be then it would be awkward between us and I don't  want that. I just hope Jonas doesn't find out.