What should i do?

I was so happy when I got those DMs because that means I don't have to worry. But then I get a DM and it was from someone I'm not following and who is not following me. I was afraid to answer it because I didn't know who it was and the person could also be hating on me. I check who DMed me and it was a person by the username of woahits_jonasbridges02( not a real person.) I open the message and it was this big long one. So I decide to read it.

"Hi. I'm Elana. I am not a fan of you. So first off you need to break up with Jonas.  Second don't ever text him or talk to him ever again. Third don't speak of him don't look at him and don't tell him I sent you this. If I find out you sent him this I swear you will wish you never said yes to my husband. He is mine you can go find yourself someone new because no one is aloud to take my husband. And if you don't do what I say I will have you begging to the lord you never found out about him. Ect."

I couldn't even finish this message without starting to think of I really should break up with him. So I text him and have him call me.

"Hey baby girl what's wrong?" He asks concerned."i wish I could tell you but I can't. " I say upset. "No what's going on? We don't keep secrets. So tell me. ""Fine. Ok so you know how I was getting DMs. Well there is this girl and she DMed  me and told me to break up with you and to never look at you or speak to you or she will have my regret dating  you. And I'm not supposed tell you.""Omg and this is a fan of mine. ""Yes and it's all my fault. I'm sorry." I said in tears now. "No it's not your fault. If I could see you I would hug you and cuddle with you so you know it's not your fault.""Hey I'ma go and take a nap. I think that's what I need.  I'll text you when I wake up. ""Ok. I love you baby girl. ""I love you. "

And that was the end of our conversation. I still don't know if I should break up with him. And it's not just because of the DM but also because we never see each other. I don't know what I should do.