Chapter 9: Dreaming

Can someone please! Please, please, please give me Kirstie's pictures when Jeremy proposed! Please!

Send it on Twitter.

@LaLaLatch12

That's my username. If you still can't find me here's a pic.

 If you still can't find me here's a pic

I'm not asking for a follow.

The only pictures I have are those seen on Kirstie and Jeremy's Instagram.

But I know there's more.

Jeremy's POV

I woke up early and decided to make breakfast for everyone.

I started by giving Olaf and Pascal their food.

Then I made eggs and bacons.

Then ofcourse Kirstie's Mac n Cheese.

I quickly grabbed my wallet and headed to the nearest starbucks and bought coffee for each one of us.

I checked my watch after arriving back at our house.

8:30.

I sat down on the couch and Olaf and Pascal sat down on both my side.

I turned the TV on and watched the morning news.

Pentatonix is on the headline.

'Last night, Pentatonix thankfully posted a video anouncing that they are back together!'

'It is good news to most of the fans (Who is still alive LOL) but how about the others?'

'We visited the website where almost a million of fans committed suicide and was surprised at the new videos! Here's one'

'Hi my name is Aeriel Trance. I'm going to choose the song Papaoutai since I'm from France and I was so hyped when they made a cover of it. Anyway I saw the video of Pentatonix last night and was pretty disappointed. It's pretty obvious that they only get back together so they wouldn't get sued for killing thousands of fans unintentionally. I didn't finished watching the video because for sure they would just be saying lies! I bet they wouldn't even make songs anymore and go on tour again. So bye world.'

And they cut the video at 3:00 minutes.

The other 2 for sure would be her commiting suicide.

Too bad she's stupid and didn't even let the video finish and didn't hear that Pentatonix will make a new song or cover which I know because I suggested the song.

'Well to bad for the girl she didn't even finished the video of Pentatonix and didn't hear Pentatonix will make a new song or cover'

The reporter said almost laughing at the pathetic girl.