Chapter 5: Spend The Night With Me

A/N: Hi guys I'm sorry this chapter is shorter than usually but I've been working with three different stories at the moment and I had to cut one of the chapters shorter and it suited best for this chapter. I still wish you'll enjoy this chapter. Thank you all for your support. ❤️ With love, Arisa.

Malia's POV:

It was already wednesday and I was growing inpatient. I had hardly had time to speak with Lydia at all after our last conversation and if this kept continuing I would never get her with me to Ruinosus by the end of this week. I was listening to her and Allison's conversation sitting in a tree near Allison's apartment.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Allison asked worriedly.
"Of course I'll be fine. It's an important meeting and you'll be back when I wake up." Lydia answered kissing Allison softly.
"Okay. But don't go out alone and don't let any strangers in and-" Allison started but Lydia stopped her.
"Ally I'm not five! I know how to be alone at home okay? Just go before you'll be late." Lydia laughed and took Allison's hand leading her to the front door.
"I promise to be back soon. I love you Lyds." Allison said and kissed Lydia.
"I love you too. See you soon." Lydia kissed back and said.

I watched Allison exit the apartment and smirked. Finally my opportunity to speak with Lydia alone properly! I decided to wait a little while and not just burst in from the open balcony door. I kept on sitting on the tree until I just absolutely had to move since my butt was killing me for sitting in that god d*mn tree for the whole day. Gosh I was just an a stalker! I jumped to the balcony and noticed Lydia had switched the lights off. Well it was 11pm already so no wonder. I entered the apartment easily from the slightly opened balcony door and stepped to the beautiful bedroom. Or that was more like how I had planed it. In real life my jump wasn't long enoug so I landed onto my stomach to the railing causing all air escaped from my lungs. I hanged lifelessly on the railing trying to get to the balcony only making myself fell to the balcony face first. I rubbed my head which was now aching and rose to my wobbly knees. I shook my head trying to make myself focus again. I took a deep breath before slowly opening the door. I stepped inside but ended up onto my butt. I cursed silently. What on earth was wrong with me today?! I rose up looking at what had made me fall. It was a freaking sweater that had been slipery against the floor. I sighed and finally reached the bed where Lydia was somehow magically still asleep after all my fumbling.

"Lydia." I whispered to her ear.

She opened her eyes slowly trying to focus her gaze to me. I smiled at her and her eyes widened in shock.

"Malia?!" she cried. "What...? How...? What?!" she shouted confused.
"Hey hey calm down. It's okay I just came to talk with you." I comforted her by placing my hand on top of her's.
"But like you just can't sneak into someone's houses like that!" she scolded me still kinda shaken.
"Sorry sorry..." I said with a playful grin.
"You scared me." she said pouting making me laugh.
"Oh stop it you. Now come on I want to make sure you're leaving with me to Ruinosus at the end of this week so let's start over. I'm Malia Tate nice to meet you." I said giving my hand for her.
"Hi Malia. I'm Lydia. Lydia Martin. And the pleasure's all mine." she said chuckling.
"So Mrs. Martin tell me about yourself?" I asked curiously and for the next two hours we kept asking questions from each other and answering them.

Lydia's POV:

"So can we spend this night together?" Malia asked after our long question session.
"Uh... I thought you said we would move slowly this time?" I said questioningly.
"No silly I didn't mean like making out I only ment me sleeping over." she explained laughing.
"Oh... Well why not?" I said smiling at her enjoying her company and being happy for her to stay.
"Awesome. Though I wouldn't mind one kiss. It wouldn't hurt would it?" she asked looking at me lust clear in her eyes.