Chapter 11

_I am appologising now this is not a very ggod chapter but it is rounding some things of so I can move forward so please read the more poeple read the faster I will want to update. please let me know what you think_

I have a feeling that Joey is moving in as he stayed at mine again last night. I put him in the guest room but I also put a mattress on the ground of my room and made it up with pillows and a duvet just in case I don’t want him to have a bad back. When I woke up this morning he was in my room again on the mattress. After we had finish the art last night we up it in the back of Joey’s truck so that it’s ready to hand in today. I got out of bed got ready and then woke Joey up because I feel mean making him wake up when I get up just because I love being up early. Anyway after a delicious bowl of cereal we left to pick up the others for school. The only reason we picked them up is because we had said that we would talk about how we were going to present the peace of art.

Art class came round really quickly today and seen as it’s our last we were all ready to present and get the work over and done with. Everyone wanted to go first so our teacher said she would call out the groups randomly. As we listen to the other groups we were sitting on the edge of our seats everyone’s project wasn’t too bad but I prefer ours.

“Okay next up is the last group Joey, Annie, Charlie and George” Our art teacher is one of the werewolf teacher so Joey’s name came first out of respect. I am starting to get used to this. Oh, I’m the one who is presenting and explaining.

“So, we decided to do a group portrait. We did this by having five different canvases, four of them were to draw one on each. The final canvas was to make an amazing background.” I don’t really know how to say what we are doing. “It was a great way to see how these guys can come out and have fun. The background we popped paint balloon’s and we didn’t know what colour was in which balloon and the splatters would go everywhere.” I looked at everyone else in the team to see if they wanted to add anything. They shook their heads and the teacher told us we could sit down.

The end of the day was a bit weird as for the past week we had all gone back to the hotel for the project, so Joey offered to take me on a tour of the village and then take me to see his parents seen as I will be meeting the hole pack in a day or two it’s a way so that I can understand and not be in pain at the same time. Joey’s dad had left before we got back after my transformation so, I didn’t really say hello to him in the first place.

The village wasn’t that big especially for the size of the hotel we have. It didn’t take us long so we ended up going back to the café.