Chapter 2

Dad and I haven't really been on speaking terms since that argument even if he is one of my teachers that is all I count him as a teacher in and outside of school. I didn't go to the hangout with the others as surprise I’m not allowed out of the house without permission and I know you think why doesn't she just sneak out? Well I would if we didn't have such a good burglar alarm it detects when people are breaking in and out of the house, and it goes on all the time and it more sensitive at night.

I was doing my French homework when my dad came into my room and sits on my bed facing me. "Annie I've decided that you are going to spend the rest of the school year with your grandparents. You leave in three days I'll bring you up some bags in an hour. But if we can't cooperate at home I don't want it to affect your school work I will come over for the summer break and we will see if you stay or come back. I will bring up some boxes and bags even some bin bag if you don’t want to keep something anymore."

"Don't I have a say? I mean what if... no actually I really want to go. Do I go to school on Friday or not?" As Friday is in three days. "Wait where grandma and grandpa are at the moment?"

"No you finish Friday and leave directly after school to Wales. We will put everything in the car Thursday evening and I will check the stuff in at lunch time so have a bag to go on the plane with a change of clothes."

Wales isn't that far I think it’s a hotel that we own there is the only place we own that I haven't been to yet but apparently it’s my grandparents’ favourite place to be so they spend most of the year. Don't ask me why but I'll be sure to ask them. Better start packing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well in the last few day I have been saying goodbye to my "friends" but I guess they didn't really care that I am leaving. My dad helped me pack up all my belongings he says I can replace most of the things I have if I want but I would rather keep what I already have. As the saying goes money can't buy you happiness and I agree and my friends didn't even know I had a lot of money, they knew I had a good amount of money but not that my family was rich and they still only wanted to hang around me for that.

"Annie it’s time to go" dad called from the back of the classroom I was just saying good bye to the place. You probably think I'm crazy but hey I love crazy where would the world be without crazy? So any way I think the main thing I will miss here is my den. I thought when we first arrived in this house seeing as we had bought the place I would make my own little den and make myself comfy I think it’s the only room in this house I was willing to spend some of the family money on. I am glad that my dad did furnish the rest of the house but it didn't feel like a home to me. My den is my home in this place.

Once we arrived at the airport I said a quick goodbye to my dad but I went off as soon as possible. I had some trouble at the security gate I forgot to take my watch off but it didn't take too long I got myself some food and a big packet of sweets for the journey and went to the lounge I read my book till my flight was called.

___________________________________________________________________________

I've arrived! It raining but I love the rain, the rain helps me think properly. I feel like my life is about to make a major change.