Over and Over.

AN- I'm aware I've changed a few lyrics to fit with the story. Thanks. Enjoy:)

That night Luke could not sleep with Ashton snoring by the side of him but he didn't think that's why he couldn't sleep. He couldn't stop replaying earlier that day in his head. Did he take it too far? He knew that something inside of him had gone further than pretending. He knew Ashton knew what he didn't want to admit so he'd pretend he didn't know and it wasn't true. Every night they spent together was replaying over and over in his head, was he over reacting because of this or did he always have a thing for him? "No! I don't have a thing for him!" He shouted. Luckily he didn't wake Ashton up because Ashton would of spoke to him deeply about it and he didn't want that. He's going to ignore it til it goes away, that's a good plan.
"Oh crap. I was supposed to write a song"
Luke was supposed to write a song by tomorrow and it was know 3:43am. They were all supposed to write a song and pool their ideas together for their next single and Luke hadn't even began. "I bet all the boys have got theirs. Shit!"
With that Luke picked up a pen and began writing whatever he could thing of. "This has to be good Luke come on!"
He sat there thinking for a while til he looked over at Ashton sound asleep.
"You know something I don't
It's not like you to be cold
Every night replayed over and over"
Yep that works, um..
"You say things that I don't
This make me feel alone
Every night replayed over and over"
He continued to write until he fell asleep at the desk.