Virgo As A Friend

Few people you could meet could live up to the law of standards of a Virgo when it comes to friendship. Consider yourself lucky if you can include at least one Virgo in your circle of social trust.

The caring attitude of Virgo and the way in which they're always ready and willing to lend a helping hand, is probably the most notable quality in friendship. But it's not a one way street. Whilst I have great concern for their well being, you must at least show a little affection and kindness in return. Yes, the Virgo friend is unconditional in their friend. Yes, the Virgo friend is unconditional in their love, but it's nice to be loved back.

In terms of helping others with their problems, this is an area in which Virgo excels. To have the uncanny ability of practically dissecting the problem, the surrounding situation and all the subtle factors that comprise the problem and can give you an extremely detailed breakdown, leading to a simple solution. Interestingly they are very impartial in the way they do this.

You'll need to get used to the fact that Virgo doesn't mince word when it comes to giving an opinion, especially if asked for. They are honest and generous to a fault and are rather blunt in pointing out your shortcomings. They are highly critical and sometimes can shock you with the manner in which they candidly expose you and others.

As you can see now from my description of your Virgo friend, truth is a double edged sword, for both them and you, and in honesty lays bare the good, the bad and the ugly. Even if you find them cold and sometimes emotionally disconnected from the situation, it's only because they are consciously trying to step back and not allow their emotions to be unduly coloured by circumstances. To them (or you Virgo, if you're reading this), being clear, truthful and unaffected by superfluous issues is important to getting to the bottom of an issue as much as they can.

They look to perfection in their search for the right friends and you'll find them eclectic in that they appreciate many different viewpoints even if they don't necessarily adhere to those philosophies.  They love variety and in a social circumstance can be really interesting to have around. When they're relaxed they can be a lot of fun and having quick and humorous Mercury as their ruler helps them to enjoy a good laugh when the time is right.

You mustn't take liberties with your Virgo friend, however, especially when it comes to money. They are careful and calculating in this area and will probably only ever pay their fair share. You must never try to deceive them financially or their simple solution is to disappear and never be seen again. Under those circumstances, it would be a shame to lose your Virgo friend as a trusted ally.