THE TEST

LUCY'S POV
I woke up to smell the lovely sent of pancakes. "Oi Maka Lucy's awake" Soul said "oh good morning Lucy " Maka shouted from the kitchen "morning Maka,Soul" I said yawning "oh soul where is your shower "I asked and he pointed down the hall "thanks"
TIME SKIP
After I had a shower Maka let me get changed in a her room but I realised that I needed to cover my snakes so I thought really hard on them going invisible and they did so no one could see them but then I realised I forgot to bring any clothes with me and as soon as I had that thought Virgo appeared out of nowhere  "Hello hime you forgot to packs some clothes so I have made this mini wardrobe for you to use when you find your own house with your mister but for now I have picked a uniform for you to wear at school" she said handing me a uniform and a tiny magic capsule that should have my clothes in it "thanks Virgo "I said then she bowed and disappeared in a pink cloud "what or who was that " Maka asked shocked "that was Virgo one of my celestial spirits i can summon them with keys I have 10 keys out of the 12" I told her counting my keys in front of her "that means your really strong I'm sure you'll get put in the highest class " she said walking out of her room.

Virgo had picked a really pretty uniform it was like a traditional uniform with a brown skirt and a white,brown and gold shirt but the tie was long and I had bullets around me waist that I could use for Aries also I had long socks and I just put my hair in pig tails.

THIRD PERSON POVLucy,Soul and Maka were ready to leave their home for school so Maka and Soul went to drop Lucy of at the test hall since she didn't know where it was

THIRD PERSON POV
Lucy,Soul and Maka were ready to leave their home for school so Maka and Soul went to drop Lucy of at the test hall since she didn't know where it was."good luck on the test"Maka said waving as she walked to her own class

When Lucy got there she could see all kinds of different people and when she was about to walk in there was a man in front of the door with a desk and a Computer "hello you must be one of the new students what is your name" he asked "my name is Lucy Heartfillia "She told him with a smile then he typed her name on a computer and gave her a sticker that said her name then he let her through.

When she walked in everyone stared at her some whispered 'wow she is really pretty I wonder if she is strong' but some whispered 'what's with her eyes,she must be a freak' but she didn't care.
Then a man with blue-ish skin a flat pig like nose and you could see his top and bottom teeth said to the room "hello new students my name Sid Barrett , if your a mister go to the left side of the room and If your a weapon go to the right "

Once everyone had moved lucy was the only one in the middle,since she was a mister and a weapon she had to stay in the middle. "Excuse me miss Heartfilla but you need to go to a side " Sid said but she just sighed and rolled my eyes " I can't go to either side coz I'm a mister and a weapon so I have to stay in the middle,I mean what side am I supposed to go to  " she told him while the whole room looked at her in shock and started whispering then Sid said "well that makes sense first we need to test you soul wave lengths to see how big they are so all misters when I call your name step forward and show us "

LUCY'S POV
Then after everyone has done it there was only another boy and I left but for some reason I felt draw to him like i wanted to stay by his side and I didn't realize that I was slightly staring.

"Lucy Heartfillia its your turn" Sid said breaking my trance  "OK " I said stepping forward but i had no idea what a wavelength even was "um...Sid what is a soul wave length" i asked him rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly an everyone sweat dropped then after less that 30 seconds I heard a voice say "Lucy Heartfillia stop your wave length is too big" Sid shouted and I stopped "oh um sorry that was my first time doing that " I told him rubbing the back of my neck "it OK miss Heartfillia lastly Zero Himura"he said then the last boy stepped forward.
He had white hair and red eyes,a white coat with a black and white fur coat ,a black and white top and Black trousers and teeth that looked like that had fangs.

 He had white hair and red eyes,a white coat with a black and white fur coat  ,a black and white top and Black trousers and teeth that looked like that had fangs

He just closed his eyes and I saw he had a massive wavelength that was a bit larger that mine. Some were struggling to stand and some were already on the floor but I was just standing like normal then he stopped ,looked at me and smiled wildly.

"you,Lucy your the one. You have to be my weapon your the only person I have ever met that can withstand my wave length without struggling a bit and I'm sure we would be a great team...and for some reason I feel drawn to you "he said happily holding his hand out for me to shake and I felt drawn to him like he was the one I wanted to be my mister "ok Zero i'd love to be be your weapon I've been hoping to get a strong mister " I said smiling reaching my hand out wanting to shake his hand but Sid said "wait,Lucy may have passed the mister test but she needs to pass the weapon test as well before she can find her partner " and I just sighed "don't worry Lucy I'll wait for you and after you pass the weapon test we can be partners "Zero said ruffling my hair and I blushed slightly "ok Sid what do I need to do" "well since I can tell your really strong you will need to fight me to pass the test " he said then a women in bandages came and he said "Naigus transform"then she turned into a combat knife 'I guess she must be his weapon' I thought and just a I was about to turn my arm into a scythe when Loki popped out of no where "Hime I need to tell you something important " he said "ok hurry I need to fight Sid " I told him pointing at Sid "ok I'll make it quick you can use the star dress to transform into our weapons or just parts of your body just say what you would normally chant for star dress but with weapon form at the end and if you want just a part of your body send the power to that part of your body " he told me "ok thanks for the information you can go now" I told him and when I looked around everyone looked either shocked or scared well except for Sid and Zero.

Zero just grinned wildly and gave me a thumbs up "Lucy what was that, are you a witch " Sid asked suspicious "no I'm a Mage from a different dimension I will explain later now let's fight " I told him then chanted "STAR DRESS:ARIES WEAPON FORM" and I concentrated that power to my hand and turned my index finger into the barrel of the gun and my thumb was the trigger.

"how did you do that " Sid asked shocked "did you not listen to what Loki said,whatever I'll tell you later but I need to pass this test so can we hurry up" I told him.

Then he came charging at me but I just shot his shoulder making him stumble but he carried on charging forward "Aries go back" i said then my hand turned back to normal and I turned it into a scythe then used my speed to run up to him,slicing his body left and right until he passed out but before he did he said "Miss Heartfillia you pass,you can pick your partner"
ZERO's POV
I know it she has to be the one father talked about I've never seen anyone who can withstand my power and shes pretty none the less. It seems she has magic but she doesn't have a witch soul so that could only mean... She must be a Mage
.
.
.
Just like me
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
1469 words~
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW