THE MISTER

LUCY'S POV
After I had passed the test everyone looked at me in shock and I felt pride swell up in me,lots of people started to come up to me and ask questions.

"Hey What did you just do" someone asked

"That was so cool would you be my weapon we would be a great team " another one said trying to give me a hug.

"please be my mister " someone else said grabbing by arm and all this was getting really annoying.

"ok listen I don't want to be your mister or your weapon I already know who I'm going to be with so please leave me alone"I shouted and they all backed away and I sighed heavily.

"Hey Lucy come here I need to ask you something " I heard from the back of the room I looked to see it was Zero "ok Zero I'm coming "I replied back running over to him.

"Lucy since you passed both of your tests I want to ask you again to be my partner,I mean you don't have to I just think you and I have a lot in common and I...want to get to know you better"he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly blushing.

"Zero you asked me before and I said yes why would I change my mind " I told him kindly smiling and I was about to give him a hug when I saw Sid walking up to us 'I guess he must have woken up from being knocked out' I thought "Lucy,Zero before you get to know each other Lucy needs to learn how to turn into her weapon form  " he said "ok but how do I do that"I asked confused.

'I need to do this to show Zero how strong I am'I thought determined "all you need to do is look deep within your soul and you should see a weapon"Sid told me and I closed my eyes,looked within my soul and when I opened them again I saw that I was in complete darkness and the ground seemed to ripple like water with every step I took.

Then I heard a weird deep voice say "Lucy Heartfillia why do you want to be a weapon" I was confused about what the voice was but I answered it anyway " I want to become a weapon so I can protect my friends and show people I'm not weak" I said in a bold,confident voice and I heard clapping "Well done,you pass. Your reason was true and righteous. You will be given the power to be able to transform into your weapon but since you are a witch as well your weapon will be different,you need something that can stand you power level so I bestow upon you a rare item that not any ordinary weapon can have "It told me and I felt so honoured "thank you so much I am honoured,I will use my weapon the right way to protect my mister and friends " I told it "Good I knew you were the right one to give this to I call your weapon 'Death's blood reaper' it is already extremely strong but if you need an extra boost then you can add a drop of blood to make it even stronger "it added 'I never thought I would be privileged enough to get something like this'I thought happily "but there is one side effect,the weapon might change something in your body I don't know what but you will change slightly so be prepared "it warned me "ok I wi-" I started then I was suddenly brought back into the normal world.

ZERO'S POV
Lucy had not opened her eyes in about ten minutes and I was getting a bit worried "Sid will she be ok " I asked but before Sid could answer Lucy slowly open her eyes "thank goodness your alright " I sighed relived "haha sorry for worrying you I was talking to this voice and it told me that my weapon was super rare and stuff " she said laughing awkwardly "wow that's cool should we see what you look like " I told her and Sid shouted "All weapons and misters step back for your own safety!"

We finally had enough space and Lucy started concentrating and there was a black light that surrounded Lucy and when it had stopped I saw the most beautiful weapon ever she was a black scythe with a glowing red blade (picture below but without the girl and the blade is red instead of green)

"Wow Lucy I have never seen a weapon as beautiful as you I can't wait to fight with you" I told her stunned and I could see in the blade that she was blushing but in the corner of my eyes I could see Sid,shock and...fear were clearly in his eyes "Thanks Zero and I'm sure your going to be an amazing mister,partner and friend" she told me happily and transformed back but when she did she started to wobble and her skin became very pale then she started clutching her arms and screaming then tears started rolling down her face and she started to cough out blood "Lucy,Lucy what is happening to you" I asked scared "h-help me t-the pain is t-too much" she barley whispered 'I have to use it...to save her' I thought and I placed my hand on her arms where I'm guessing the pain was coming from and I started to soothe the pain with my healing magic 'I can't believe I just used my magic I had tried so hard to keep my Mage powers locked away but if it for Lucy I'll do it' I thought determined to protect Lucy at any costs.

"t-thank you" she chocked but when I looked into her eyes I was shocked to see her left eye was different it was blue with pink in the middle but it still had the slit pupil. (This picture but with a slit pupil)

"L-Lucy your left eye it changed " I stuttered shocked and she weakly smiled? "Ah that's what the voice was talking about " she mumbled tiredly then realised that I was still here her eyes widened "oh sorry Zero I didn't mean to scare you my arms ...

"L-Lucy your left eye it changed " I stuttered shocked and she weakly smiled? "Ah that's what the voice was talking about " she mumbled tiredly then realised that I was still here her eyes widened "oh sorry Zero I didn't mean to scare you my arms just hurt a little " she said awkwardly wiping the blood from the corners of her mouth and I was shocked to think she would tell me such a lame excuse "A little, a LITTLE you collapsed onto the ground,crying and coughing up blood and you think that telling me your arms hurt a little is going to make me forget what I just saw. I was so scared I thought you were going to die " I shouted small tears in the corner of my eye and Lucy Bowed her head her silver hair covering her face and she was shaking uncontrollably "sorry, but I-I'm so sorry I didn't t-think it would b-be that painful the last t-times were nothing compared to this " she stuttered and I gave her a confused look "what are you talking about " I asked her not understanding what she was mumbling about "I'll tell you o-once we have f-found a safe place to talk " she told me " I have my own dorm we can go now " I said picking her up bridal style and taking her to my dorm.
SID'S POV
After Lucy transformed I was so shocked I didn't know how to react 'I've never seen a weapon like that and I've worked at this school for 7 years'  'who is she,it seems she can use magic but she says she's not a witch' all these thoughts were buzzing through my head and I think this is the first time I've been scared of a student.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
1327 words~
Hope you liked this chapter
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow