THE CLASS

LUCY'S POV
While I was at Zero's dorm I didn't realise I had fallen asleep "Hey Lucy you need to wake up we have to get to class" he whispered and I woke up.

"oh yeah sooo since we're partners do I get to live here with you" I asked "yeah this room is yours and mine is next to this one " he said and left the room so I walked over to to the closet and took out the magic capsule that Virgo gave me and opened it. All of my clothes automatically went inside the closet nice and neatly.

"ok now that's done I need to take a shower. Where's the bathroom " I asked and he told me where to go.
Time skip to after Lucy finished her shower.

After I finished my shower and I walked to my room to get dressed. I looked through my closet and I found a pretty pink crop top with black lace sticking out and and a blue skater skirt and a black jumper around my waist with black long socks and trainers but I decided to cover my left eye with an eyepatch because people might have thought I was a bit creepy (pic below but left eye has a eyepatch)

 I looked through my closet and I found a pretty pink crop top with black lace sticking out and and a blue skater skirt and a black jumper around my waist with black long socks and trainers but I decided to cover my left eye with an eyepatch becau...

I walked out of my room and knocked on Zero's door "hey are you ready I'm dressed " I said and he opened the door
He was wearing a black top with a black coat and a black chocker.

"Yep I'm ready lets go"he said and we walked out of his dorm and into the school and through the hallways

..........
While we were walking we heard the speaker say "Lucy Heartfillia and Zero Himura please go to class 1 . I repeat Lucy Heartfillia and Zero Himura please go to class 1" "I guess that's where are class is. I'll teleport us there " I said and he smiled "ok let's go "
MAKA'S POV
We were all sitting down in class and and we were about to get the lesson started when Stein said "Today we are having two new students join our class. One is a mister and the other one is a mister and a weapon but they are already partners. They should be coming any time so-" he was interrupted by a gold flash and two people were standing there. Everyone was shocked at how they suddenly popped up out of nowhere "ah I see you must be the new students please introduce yourself " Stein said "well then I'll go first. The names Lucy Heartfillia I'm a mister and a weapon and also I'm also a Mage not a witch " lucy said 'I didn't know Lucy was going to be joining our class' I thought shocked "and I'm Zero Himura, I'm Lucy's mister oh and I'm also a Mage not a witch there's a difference " the boy said "well let's see how strong the newbies are. Tsubaki transform " I heard Black star shout 'well this isn't going to end well' I thought and I looked over a Soul and he just sweatdropped.

LUCY'S POV

"Look Zero I guess this is how they welcome their new classmates. Well if its a fight you want it's a fight you'll get. You ready Zero " I said smirking "yeah let's do this "Zero said and I transformed into a scythe "So you think you can challenge the almighty Black star who is going to surpass God we'll see about that " Black star shouted charging at us with his sword in his hand but Zero simply dodged him then he spun me around and cut a deep gash in Black Star's chest and I transformed back "wow is that one of the best in the class. How funny. I didn't even need to use a second weapon he really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover " I said laughing and I heard Zero snickering "I know what you mean Lucy he couldn't even land a hit on us" Zero snickered.

I could hear my other class mates whispering things like 'how did they do that Black Star is one of the stongest in our class' or 'there's no way they could be so in sync if they only met today' or 'They must be too strong Black star didn't even land a bit on them' but it all just made me laugh even more "come on Zero lets go find our seats " I said "wait lucy maybe we shoud heal him that cut was pretty deep, I mean that blade of your is really sharp " he said "haha yeah I guess my blade is really sharp isn't it well I'll do it only because you gave me a complement " I said walking up to Black Star and using my healing magic to heal him "ok im done lets go find our seats cos I wanna sit at the baccckk~" I whined draging him to one of the seats at the back " oh and sorry teacher you can carry on with the lesson... I don't think anyone is gonna try and fight their new classmates again" I said smiling innocently while glaring at the whole room and everyone shivered even Zero

"well said lucy now how about you and Zero explain what a mage is since you said you are both one and you said it is different from a Witch" Stein said "alright I'll explain well basically a Mage uses magic like a witch does but there are male Mages as well a female. If a Mage was to run out of magic they would die but a Witch can't die from magic depletion oh and where we come from we use magic for everything and I mean everything oh and now every Mage is evil there are a few called dark mages but we are not one of them because you would have been able to sense it " Zero explained.

" ah so there is a difference well I have one question for you both" Stien said "go on shoot " I said "can I... Dissect you" he said smiling creepily and I looked at him in disgust " ew no what the hell I mean normally I don't mind seeing a few terrified faces once in a while but if it on me than no thanks " I told him with a face of disgust and Zero just nodded his head "same don't come near me with any kind of weapon" Zero said and Stein just laughed awkwardly "haha I was only joking now let's back to the lesson today the main focus is going to be practicing with your partners we are going to go to the training grounds and start training " Stein said swirling around in his chair and I smiled "alright then I'll teleport us there it'll be much quicker " I said smiling sweetly and Stein grinned "well then let's go" he said
)::)::)::)::)::)::)::)::)
Hope you liked this chapter.
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
JA NE~