16

Dipper:

Mabel and I sat outside. She was swimming in circles in her tank and I was munching on grass.

Suddenly Wendy ran out of the Shack. She yelled, "Just got a call from my dad!" Considering her dad hates technology it's probably something bad.

"What do you think happened?" I asked Mabel

"Not a clue." She replied.

We chilled outside for a little while longer.

Pacifica joined us and at first didn't say anything. So Mabel started conversation.

"Hey scale buddy!"

"Hey Mabel."

"Wassup?"

"I'm just sitting on the grass." Pacifica said looking down.

"Cool."

This went on for a little while. I watched them silently, trying to figure out how we forgave Pacifica.

The next Day. (Actually not brought to you by laziness)

I was running.

Faster than I ever have before.

It was raining.

Hard.

There was an attack.

A red floating square.

I only had one thought.

Run.

And that's what did.

The others stayed and fought.

And I ran.

Until I reached a mansion.

Northwest Mansion.

As it was the only shelter I had, I decided to go inside.

Pacifica had mentioned it was being unused.

I walked in, and what I found will haunt me forever.

All the staff, turned to stone, their expressions frozen in pure terror.

I ran upstairs hoping to avoid any more statues.

I almost did. Except for two more.

One looked like Pacifica's mother. The other, I had no clue. I was going to leave that part of the house. But something caught my eye. The room the two statues were in looked to be Pacifica's room. Everything was purple, must peeking from underneath her pillows was something a muddy brown. It looked so out of place, I had to check it out. I walked across the room, and picked it up. It was a journal. Nothing like mine, but a journal never the less.

I opened the cover and saw in loopy letters:

Property of Pacifica Northwest.

You shouldn't read this, a voice deep inside me told me, its none of your business.

I ignored it.

I turned to the first page with writing.

May 12 2012

Mom and Dad don't know I bought this journal. But I don't care. I'm so tired of keeping feelings inside. This is as close to clarity I'll ever get.

I'm always held to a standard. I'm supposed to act like a brat in order to be respected is what my dad says.

I stopped reading. I heard something. I stuffed the journal in my vest and crept down stairs.

Mabel.

"Yo! Bro bro! Every ones looking for you!"