Chapter 1

Hello people! I am new here and I have had this story idea in my head for a very, very, very long time (1-2 years) and I thought why not write it then if I can't stop thinking about it. Just a warning my writing skills may be very bad so I do apologise in advance but hey! I'm new to this stuff so I hope you will at least have some interest in it. Another thing! This story will have so many crossovers of other Animes like RWBY, Fairy Tail, Railgun/Index, and some other ones that will probably come to mind.

Now there will be OC Characters (Character that I created) and i'll introduce you to the two main ones for now :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Leon Tartarus Holloway

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Height: 6'0

Hair: Jet Black Hair with Blue tips (male RWBY Ruby Rose hairy style)

Eye Color: Light Neon Blue

Build: A little broad with well defined muscles (fit) with a scar across his chest and his right eye.

Clothes: Yet to be figured out

Family: Unknown.

----------------

Name: Leann Hanzel

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Height: 5'3

Hair: Dirty Blonde (Medium length hair)

Eye Color: Silvery Blue

Build: Soft Curved with a bit of meat but Fit (hope you know what I mean by "bit of meat")

Clothes: Yet to be figured out

Family: Mom and Dad separated. Currently lives with older sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Those are the two main OCs that will be in the first chapter. I'll tell you guys about some other ones that will be in the story later. I hope you guys enjoy and leave a review if you'd like ^_^ Now without further ado let's get this shiz started! Pika Out!

Oh! Also I do not own RWBY or any of the other Anime characters from other anime shows that I will be using in this story. All credits go to the creators! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

~ Introduction To The Story Aka Summary ~

It's the year 2050, you'd expect it to have flying cars, hover boards, and many other advanced technologies that we all dreamed about. Sadly we are far from reaching that as we are currently recovering from a what the government called an "All Out War". From what you ask? No one really knows... People assumed that it was from the monsters that we have been fighting for generations. Monsters such as the creatures of Grimm, Demons, Hollows, Dragons, Gouls, and many others including even ourselves, human beings.

But ever since the tower fell in Vale communication has been hard but has improved. Once people learned of what happened fear spread, thinking that they would soon become the next victims. They took action so what happened in Vale would not happen to them. But with all the fear it attracted the monsters to them and i'm sure you can guess what that resulted in. It was a struggle but eventually mankind won the battle. For now they try to make a recover from such a war.