Chapter 2

Leann's Pov:

"No stop! Please! Someone help me!" I said crying for help.

I began to cry and closed my eye's No, no! This can't be happening to me

I opened my eye's and as a horrid look on my face appeared. The man started to unbuckle his belt...

The Boy's Pov:

I don't know why but all of a sudden I was full of anger. A powerful dark aura was flowing inside me I suddenly had the urge to kill.

I stood up and jumped to the ground and landed on my feet. The males kept on laughing they were too busy having fun to notice me.

I walked closer and closer slowly.

"Let her go." I said with a serious tone.

The men turned and looked at me and I stopped walking.

The alpha met my gaze. "Or what? You'll call the cops?"

I chuckled a little. "Oh no, that would just ruin the fun for me." I said with an evil smile.

The alpha became angry "You little punk I'll teach you a lesson!" He snapped his fingers and his two servants let go of the girl causing her to fall down to the ground hard she was unconscious.

The alpha started to walk towards me along with his other three servants. One walked behind me.

"This is your last warning kid. Walk away or get hurt I can't promise you'll make it out alive." Said the alpha laughing.

I stood my ground giving him a serious look hinting him that I wanted to fight.

He chuckled as he looked at his servants signaling them to attack.

They circled around me I stood my ground and took my position to prepare for the violence I'm about to inflict. No one will come out alive.

The alpha rushes towards me, while one of his servants moves around me to attempt a strike from behind. I leap back and elbow his servant in the neck, crushing his windpipe and knocking him over. He coughs up blood. Immediately, I take my momentum and direct it forward, in one easy move I sidestep the alpha and take his arm, twisting it around with enough force to snap the bone, causing him to drop in pain. A swift kick to his legs as he drops, letting me set myself up for a change in position to take on the rest of his servants.

Unable to get around me, they rush from the front. I drop and scissor-kick the one to the left-most of me, delivering a fatal kick to the neck while he falls, causing a sickening crumpling sound. I roll away, spinning up into a kick towards one of my opponents chest, dodged. He rushes me so I sidestep and pound his head into the brick wall. I turn around and grab the necks of two enemies, gripping into their flesh until the vital juices begin to spill from their necks. I drop them.

And just like that, it was over... The sound of the injured groaning in pain gave me pleasure. Man, I haven't felt like this in a long time. It began to rain and I looked up as my hair hid my face.

Oh, it's raining.

The cold rain continued to wash over me. I looked at the girl as she was still lying there unconscious. I walked towards her. I can tell that you're gonna be a handful.

I picked her up bridal style and I took her to the abandoned church. The cold rain continued to wash over us.

The Narrator's Pov:

The boy walked into the abandoned church and went into the nursery. He laid the girl down on the bed. He sighed and went to get some blankets. He came back with a blanket, a bottle of water, and some snacks.