Chapter 3

I woke up as I slowly open my eyes and blinked a couple times. I looked at the ceiling and sat straight up realizing where I was. I looked around. I'm still here? But why I guess it wasn't a dream like I thought it was...

I felt something on my lap and looked to the right of me. I saw Leon sitting in a chair as his head was rested on my lap. I blushed at what I was witnessing. W-What the hell is going on!?

I stared at him as I realized that he was asleep. I looked at the window and noticed that it was still a little dark. It's probably still morning or something. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I turned it on and saw the time. It was 8 AM.

I stared at my phone and continued to look at the time. 8 AM!? I quickly jumped off the bed forgetting that Leon's head was resting on my lap. He woke up startled wondering what was going on. He looked around while he rubbed his right eye.

Crap! Crap! We're late! I hurried out the door as Leon ran after me and grabbed my arm stopping me from leaving.

"let go of me!" I yelled struggling to break free. Man he's strong he's starting to hurt my wrist.

"Will you calm down? Why are you in such hurry?" He asked.

Are you serious!? Does he not know what time it is!? I looked at him confused and shocked. "Do you not know what time it is!?" I got closer to him "We're late for class!"

He stared at me like if I was crazy. "Are you on drugs? It's Sunday." What? No it can't be. I gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about it's Tuesday..."

He sighed and grabbed my phone from my hands and unlocked it. He put it close to my faces to show me the date. It was indeed Sunday. W-what? How? I swear it was Monday yesterday...

"I understand that you are confused I mean you were asleep for a week... " He said as he trailed off.

Wait what!? I looked at him and grabbed his shirt. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I BEEN ASLEEP FOR A WEEK!?" I said yelling.

He gave me a glare. "Okay first off don't ever grabbed me like that again." He said as he broke my grip from his shirt. "And second don't yell in my face and third i'll explain once we get back inside." He turned around and walked towards the porch.

I followed him as I stared at the ground. A WEEK!? IS HE SERIOUS? A WEEK?

I walked inside as I saw him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Okay can you explain to me what's going on?" I asked as calmly as I could.

He stared at me and sighed. "You were asleep for a week." He said.

What? "What do you mean how that's like impossible."

"That's because I didn't wake you up. If you showed any signs of waking up then I would just knock you out."

W-Whhhaaaatttt?? "What do you mean knock me out?"

"Have you ever heard of the Vulcan Nerve Pinch?" He asked me.

"You mean the neck technique thing?"

"Yeah I used it on you whenever you were about to wake up and it would just put you back to sleep."

"Why would you do that!?" I shouted at him.

He stared at me giving me a black expression. "You looked really frightened during that thunderstorm and I couldn't stand to see you like that." He turned away as his hair hid his face.

I blushed. He was worried about me? That's actually really sweet of him... I walked towards him and gave him a hugged. We stood there hugging him what felt like hours.