Sister to Sister

Louis + Morgan

_________________________

Morgan-

I rolled in Molly's driveway usaully I have to knock but she was already out.

"Hey sis.. I guess you got my messages."I said nervous grabbing the wendy's bag out then grabbing the dogs.

"Mor.. Why in the Hell would you get dogs?"I asked. "They was lonely I had to."I said. "Why the fuck did you get married?"She asked and I have no reply.

"How about I take two of these puppies because you and Louis dont need three."She said opening the door to the house and I sent the puppies down.

"Well thanks Molly."I said all sarcastic. "Shut up."she said. "I told Louis yes ."I said. "So when do we start planning ?"She asked taking the dogs out the box.

"In two years."I said and she gave me a stare how she lose to when I stole her barbie doll.

Louis-

I tried calling Morgan even knowing that she was at her sister's.

Sitting on the couch drinking a cold ice beer. I look and saw a picture of me and Morgan when we started dating.

We was so happy then but, everything just change.

I got up fliping the picture over so I wouldn't see it anymore.

I love her so much .. But I can't let her slip. I got to make her stay and Love me.

But how do I do that when she doesn't even want to get married.

I saw it in her eyes she doesn't want to get married.....