Marry

Molly + Harry

_______________________________

Harry-

Getting off the ground still no shirt on. I grabbd the shirt I left in the living room putting it on.

Opening the door and it wasn't even Molly. It was the pizza guy I called earlier.

"Hey fifteen ."He said with a brookilyn accent. "Here."I said taking the hot pizza box from his hands.

Shutting the door and setting it on the table. Eating half the box already and feeling weird. Getting a can of root beer out the frige.

Molly-

Buying 3 dog beds with treats .. Blah Blah all that good stuff for dogs.

Hurring putting it in the car and Morgan was starring out the window all scary looking. I pulled out Pet Smart on my way to Harry's.

"I can't get married to Louis."She said and I just pulled over to the curve. "What the fuck Molly".She said. "What the fuck Molly.. What the Fuck Morgan don't say what the fuck to me.. if you just get your head out your ass for a mintue maybe you see."I said getting angry.

"Molly shut up.. Your just jealous."She said.

"YEAH IM SO FUCKING JEALOUS OF YOU MORGAN.. your getting married what in two years which you have a man at home wanting to get married to you know.. Yeah he doesn't deserve you after 3 years of your ass.. I wouldn't even decide to give you a ring.. every since we was little girls you always been a stuck up bitch."I said and she just stared at me.

I didn't feel guilty at all.