It's Not The Time

Niall + Cris

______________________________

Naill-

Getting a call from Louis and he was explaining how he already asked Morgan... It's just I was happy but two years .. really?

"Niall.. Hello?"He said into the phone. "Two years Louis .. Two Years."I kept repeating. "Yeah I know but she is worth waiting for."he said.

"I hope.. but if she's not it's not your fault .. ... Well it is because you waited so long."I said and I could feel the reaction on his face.

"Niall."He said.

"What I'm just saying the truth."I said. "Never mind."He said. "I'm meeting Cris's parents tommorrow."I said and I could here the silence.

"Haven't it only been like fourth months."He said and I just stop.

"Yes but we're trying to move to the next level."I said and he just laugh and I just hung up.

Then I set my phone down on the couch then thinking where is Cris?

Cris-

Packing my hair supplies.

I put them in the car. Turning and seeing a crowd of 15 years olds pack by the corner. Me in my heels I took them off and ran to them.

"Excused me."I said everybody was quiet I heard someone screaming for help and some of them crying.

I got to a center it was a 13 year laying on the ground bleeding looking like a boyfriend or brother holding her up.

"Move."I said running to there side. I put my finger to feel her paulce it was still regular.

"I need you to help me put her in my car .. now."I said to the boy holding her. "Ok."He said still in shock.

"Move out of our ways."I said and everybody was either in tears or in shock.

The little boy was in the back holding her head up I hurried in the front seat.

Pulling out fast. "Is she your girlfriend?"I asked rushing to the hosiptal. "No she's my little sister."He said crying. "What happen?"I aske dhe didn't reply.

"How old is your sister?"I asked. "12."He said. "What's her name?"I asked. "Rosa."He said trying to make him not focus on the blood.

"What's your name?"I asked. "Sammel."He said. "Sammel well I need you to .. put your head where it's bleeding keep pressure.. on it.. Sammel."I said.

"um..ok."He said putting his hand on her stomach. "Sammel.. where almost there."I said. "Miss.. are you a doctor?"He asked. "No.. But I'm studying."I said.