As The Moments Past

Asfia +Zayn

_______________________________

Asfia-

Cris called right after Niall. I started to cry as she spoke each word. "How can this happen?"I asked as Zayn came through the door mad.

"I don't know I pulled right into the driveway & it was a crowd."She said & I started to tear up. "I'm on my way just please tell Sammie I'm on my way to please stay calm for me."I said into the phone hanging up.

Then Zayn came rushing to myside. "Zayn I have to go to the hospital right now just please take me take me now."I said starting to freak out as he grabbed the keys.

Zayn-

As I helped Asfia in the car even though I was mad I couldn't start a fight after this morning & she looks upset.

"May I ask why we going to the hospital?"I asked as we got stop at a redlight. "Sammie & Little rosie."She said her two favorite niece & nephew."What happen."I asked.

"THE LIGHTS GREEN GO NOW!"she screamed with tears. "Fia dont yell."I said & it was like a time ball ticked off. "I CAN SCREAM ALL I WANT MY FUCKING NIECE IS IN THE HOSPITAL BLEEDING OUT BECAUSE SHE GOT SHOT SO HURRY THE HELL UP!"she screamed at me then I ticked off.

"YOU DON'T YELL AT ME .. YOUR A FUCKING LIAR HUH WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME YOUR FUCKING A MONTH PREGNANT ! I LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT GOING TO THE FUCKING STORE FINDING OUT .. infront of everybody."I started to calm as we pulled into the emergency room.

"Your an ass."She said getting out the car. She slammed the door I banged my head back.