It's Complicated

Morgan + Louis

___________________________

Louis-

I have to say waiting until a year or two just to get married to the women i love hurts very much.

Morgan Left to her sister's how and i just sat there thinking about things. Maybe it's not ment to be but I can't forced her to change her decision.

If she's not ready then I'm not but I am. I just wished she was I can get married to her anyday and it hurts that she can't agree.

I just started to make a sandwich sitting alone in an empty house thinking about how I'm going to have a two year fiance.

Morgan-

Do I feel bad about what I did.. A little.. I didn't want to say no.

That would of broken his heart but to say yes and get married in like 6 months later that's to much for me.

I started to pull in Molly's drive way before I saw a for free sign for some puppies I pulled to the side.

Got out the car to the women with a breed of dogs. "Hello Miss."She said . "Hi."I said rubbbing te puppies on the head. "What kind are theses,"I said. "There a baby golden retriever and a golden lab."She said.

"Your giving them away?"I asked. "Yes they won't aloud puppies in my apartment they have a limited of one dog and I have to keep the mother."She said looking down stroking a beautiful Golden lab next to her.

"Can I have them?"I asked. "Which one you want darling?"She asked. "All."I said pointing to all three of them that was left. "Are you sure?"She asking me like I was crazy. "I always loved dogs."I said I remembered when I was five I dreamed of the day when I can become a vet.

"Are you a vet?"She asked. "No , But I'm an assisant."I said grabbing the box of puppies. "Thanks so much. "I said walking back to my car and putting them in the back.

Wait what is Louis going to say about this. I thought after pulling off.