❇14❇

Adrienet- ermm... Adrien and Marinette both entered the family bakery together. The welcoming smell of cookies, cakes and the ones that made Adrien's tummy tingly. You know.😉CROISSANTS!

Adrien's mouth watered at the familiar scent.

Tom and Sabine both appeared from the counter. "Hello, Marinette!" They both greeted, not realizing Adrien. "How was school today?"

"It was great. Oh, and I also have a friend here. Adrien?" She gestures the blonde beside her.

Adrien gave a small smile. "Hey, Mr and Mrs Dupain-Che-" he was cut off by both adults. "Oh, don't call us that. It makes us feel old. Just call us Tom and Sabine." Tom winked at the teen boy in front of him.

Adrien smiled and nodded. "Would you like a croissant?" Sabine said, holding out a tray full of croissants. "In fact, we'll take all of them." Marinette grabbed the tray and dashed up. "Come on, Adrien!"

Adrien followed behind, sniffing the delicious scent.

---

"Arrgh! I need a break!" Marinette exclaimed and hit her head on the desk. "Ow.." She mumbled.

Both Tikki and Adrien chuckled at the girl. "Did you hear that?!" Marinette shot up and looked around the room. "Heard what?" Adrien looked at her as she walked around the room, looking under the bed, books, etc...

"That high pitched giggle or whatever?" Adrien soon realized, it was Tikki she was talking about. "E-ermm.. No! Er-uh...Nah." He said, putting his hands behind his neck, acting cool.

Marinette stopped and sat down again. "I think I'm losing my mind! Why did I have to have this stupid amnesia! ...wait, you were there when I woke up...maybe you have something to do with this?" Marinette got in his face and started eyeing him up and down suspiciously.

This made Adrien nervous. Really, really nervous. "E-e-erm...." He stuttered, finding the correct words to say. He was never this nervous around Marinette but after his discovery. He was really nervous around her, like she was with him. Now he knew how she felt.

"I'm just joking! You're too cute to do tha- I errr..mean...you're to k-kind! Hehehe.." The bluenette stuttered, blushing and tucking a strand of her behind her ear.

Adrien let out a chuckle. "Thanks. I think you're cute too." Marinette blushed deeply at his words.

Adrien reached for her chin and turned her face to meet his. He brushed her cheek slightly with his thumb and began leaning in. Marinette could feel her heart beating against her rib cage and face burning. This. Was. Happening.

She leaned in also. The two closed their eyes. Their lips were just centimeters apart when Tom and Sabine happened. Mostly, Tom. (😑)

"Would you like some cookies?!" Tom yelled. "GWAAH!" Both teens pull apart in shock. Sabine smacked her husband's chest than pulled his ear, dragging him down and closing the door.

Marinette and Adrien both blushed. Surely, it couldn't get more awkward right?

"U-um..I-I thin-think I-I should go." Adrien grabbed his things, stuffing them in his bag. "Uh-Uhhh..Yeah!" Marinette stuttered packing away the papers and stuff.

"Goodnight, Mari." Adrien smiled and waved. "Goodnight, Adrien." She returned the smile and wave.

Adrien made his way down to the door. Than something caught his eye...Tom glaring at him through the window. (😂)

He awkwardly waved and grinned sheepishly, turning around and walking of as fast as he could.

"I really miss that room and the scent." Tikki said sadly.

"You'll be back there in no time." Adrien smiled.

"Oh, Puh-lease." Plagg exclaimed. "Shut up, Plagg!"

---
Oh my gosh! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Kay, bye!

❄Hyper Out!✌❄