❇21❇

He's coming for you!😂😂😂😂😂👆☝
---
"Marinette?" A soothing voice asked. Marinette shot up and looked around. She was still sitting on the table with her breakfast in front of her. "Sorry, mom. I was up all night.." She yawned and stretched her arms.

Sabine shook her head. "Okay, but eat your breakfast." She turned back to Marinette who had fallen asleep again.

Sabine giggled and decided to let her be. After all, she is going through a tough time now. Tom walked with a new batch of cookies. He slammed the door open causing a huge thud that made Marinette shoot up in shock. She looked around and looked at her parents.

Sabine glared at Tom while he looked at her confusingly, not knowing what he had just done.

---
"Chinese themed earring box cases." Marinette said while typing it into the computer. She hit the search button and began searching but none of the results were what she was looking for.

She finally gave up and leaned on her chair, letting out a frustrated groan. She closed her eyes and a flashback came.

---
She was sitting on her chair, busy designing the cover for Jagged Stone with XY's music playing. She frowned in concentration but failed miserably. She covered her ears, grimacing and pausing the music. She fell back on her chair and the red blur came.

"Why does Jagged Stone want to change his style? XY's music is so cold and lifeless, repetitive, mundane! The total opposite of Jagged's." She told the red blur, looking at the perfume- Erm.. Cover of XY and looking down at her design of Jagged's.

"And what I've just done here is..so not my style either." She rested her head on her knuckle.

"So, why are you doing it than?" It asked.

"Because that's what I was asked to do." Marinette replied, looking at the design again.

"Maybe you should follow your gut feeling. Do something that's really you!" It said. Marinette shrugged and looked at it. "But you heard what mister Rod said. 'This is what's selling this days.'" Marinette replied, mocking the man.

"Yeah, but....Jagged Stone wanted you because of your style." It said. Marinette let out a agitated groan. "Ahhhh! The pressure! I can't deal." She gasped dramatically.

"Marinette, Super Hero of France, Defender of the innocent, Fighter of all the rights can't deal with the pressure?" Marinette could tell that it had raised a brow at her.

Marinette chuckled slightly and started thinking. She put on the-

---

Marinette didn't even complete her dream. She had fallen off the chair after hearing what the blur had said.

She was a superhero? She defended the innocent. How? If she was than everyone would know her.

She decided she needed some fresh air to clear her mind. She opened the hatch and made her way to her balcony. She sighed and sat on a chair.

"How could I be a superhero?" She asked herself. She looked up and saw a signboard with her?

She looked closely. Dark blue hair tied in two pigtails, bluebell eyes. Even her body frame was like hers.

"That can't be me. She looks so confident and strong while I'm .... The total opposite." She looked down.

"But Purr-incess. That is you." A voice came.

---
Okay! I did it! WHOOOOOOO!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙋
❄Hyper Out!✌❄