Chapter 2 - scoool

I watch Adam Sandler's movie CLICK on my weigh to school. im hurry up and drink my orange juice but movie so funny that milk come sout of my nose! snady swerves around the nose tryna wipe the milky milk off of her eyebrowns!!!! xD lol!!! sh e stop the car so fast and i fly threw the widshield. i stand up hurtedly when i see someone standing over me. his tie touches my nostrils ucuz hes leaned over. i lock up and see STEVE BUSCEMI! 

"Stev Buscemm!" i explode

"its MR buscema u little rat!" steven buscjum laughs, his eyes explodding

i wiped the tears off of my face and run to class. 

teh teachcer is really late so i try to findmy seat. the seat are all taken by basketball short wearing man childs. i sit in the back but its hard to see because everyone is 5"10. 

everyone in a class is talking to eachother and i feel lonely. then i heared someone talk to me in kid voice "hey how u doin" i lock up with wide eyes. he says "im billy madison. :) " i smilod back, "im leo" we hug and share bbest friend necklace. Billy sits in desk beside me.  i ask billy "wheres a teacher billo" and he sayed "hes in the toilet!!!!" i says "ok" and we wait and wait. and then the door opens! and i GAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope u liked it! plz leave a comment and donate to my paypal! thanks!!!!