Chapter 10 - Madly In-Love

the next day  was so busy! adam and me had to gets all the things ready for our Big Day! i got the flowers and tables AND CHAIRS! adam got the guests and preests and the rest of it! we had to have the wedding underground to stay away from the secret agent spies from russia. so adam had to dig a big hole for us to hide in. 

everythin was so pretty when it was 8:00PM and time for the wedding. there was candles every where bc its dark and there was no elecricity becuz we're in the middle of WW3 ucuz of Donald J Trump. Me and adams looked v good in BRIGHT BOLD COLORFUL black TUXEDOS! i walked down the aisle and our guests were only ppl that we could find on short notice (it was a v small, hubble wedding) so there was character actress Jennifer Love Hewitt, commenter and loved fan HappyArin, and also MANY bugs. There were bugs EVERYWHERE! Just crawling all over... the chairs. in my hair.. in adam's long eyelashes.. mostly worms but also some centipedes... some snails fell in the pit too. there was a light drizzle outside and the sky was rlly cloudy so we couldnt see all the stars that we wanted to and i couldnt call adam a star in my vows because  it wouldnt make sense anymore and it was really cold because its the middle of winter (marry hannukah) and we were in a big hole............so anyways. 

i walked down the aisle and adam was crying. the preest said "adma, do u take loe" he said yeah i guess. and i kissed him and then we gave our vow

"i vow" i says
"i vow more" adam

we kiss for the first time...and fall in love. : ) 

but then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DONALD TRUMP DIVES THROUGH THE CANOPY AND INTO OUR BEAUTIFUL CEREMONY AND LANDS ON A BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!