Prolouge

AN: OKAY SO I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I AM DOING SO IM JUST GUNNA GET STRAIGHT INTO THIS... ENJOY!

P

N i a l l :

I don't really know where I am at the moment... But all I know is that I'm alone. It's cold, and water is falling down from the sky and into the cardboard box that I'm sitting in cause I'm too small to be able to get out. It's getting dark out and there aren't as many people walking by anymore.

I wish someone would help me. Everyone that walks by doesn't even notice me.

I'm starting to get very sleepy though until a flash in the sky followed by a boom rings in my ears making me shrink back into the corner of the soggy box and whimper to myself. But I'm too weak to keep my eyes open and I slip into a restless sleep.

H a r r y :

Ugh. The weather is such a drag not to mention I forgot my umbrella and its raining cats and dogs out. My flannel and skinnies are thoroughly drenched. I just wanna get home and flop on my couch with my instant ramen.

I check my watch and sign. It's already around 2 AM and I'm not even sleepy due to my insomnia which has been plaguing me for about 3 years now.

As I slowly make my way home, dragging my boots across the slick pavement, I suddenly trip over something in my path sending myself falling over it.

I groan as I sit up and access the damage I have created to the unknown object and myself. Buy what I was not expecting to see was an unconscious, almost dead looking, kitten under a crushed cardboard box.

AN: U LIIKKEEE?! IDK MAN! TELL ME WHAT U TINK EVEN THOUGH I DOUBT ANYBODY WILL EVEN READ THISS! TOODLES FOR NOW

-LAUREN(・ω・)ノ