Twelve

Our weekend get away was finishing up, we had thirty minutes left before we have to leave and head back home. It was Sunday night and we decided on not going to school on Monday since we wanted to go out and drink a little.

I wanted to end this weekend off on a high note and I'm usually giggly and funny. Hopefully that's how it'd be this time. We all agreed to just have a few drinks and not get completely wasted but I'm not too sure thats how it'll work.

We were all working on packing our things back up and leaving soon, we all didn't want to leave but we knew we had to so we didn't complain too much. We took a couple photos of the beach and the view and headed out to  my car and we were on our way back home.

We rolled down the windows and turned on our music and quickly drove down the highway. The hair blew through our hair as the music traveled throughout the car. We enjoyed our drive, I always loved the feeling of the warm wind blowing through the car and the scenery around us while driving.

We talked about how we'd only stay at this bar for about three hours. We could only drink the first hour and a half ish to give us time to sober up a bit. Alex doesn't like drinking much so she'd probably be the one to drive us back home. We all had worn some clothing that was a little bit revealing. 

I was wear black jeans and a shirt that was a little too short and cut a little bit low. Kenzi and Alex had outfits that were similar, we didnMt show off our body much but we wouldn't wear these on a usual day.

We enetered the bar and all ordered drinks. There was a local band playing some of there songs and I was surprised, they were actually really good. Our time to drink quickly came and we all sat around and talked about life and school and our finals dance and song. "Hey guys, I'll be right back." My words were a bit slurred but I had wanted to go get another drink, I barely ever got drunk and if the other two had sobbered up by the time we'd leave, then I should be fine. I snuck my way over to the counter and ordered on of the strongest drinks.

I drank the large class in about fifteen minutes and could tell it had an effect on me since I stumbled when I walked. I guess Kenzi and Alex could tell I had another drink because when I stumbled over, they looked pissed. "Are you kidding me Nova? Did you really just spend like twenty minutes getting another drink?!" Alex yelled but made sure only we could hear.

"You know we can't take you home like this! Your parents would kill us." Kenzi glared at me. "I'm not taking you home like this, I'm not going to be responisble for this." Kenzi agreed with what Alex had just said.

"Fine I'll have Jhope take me home or something." I pulled out my phone and called Jhope then realized it was really late and he was probably asleep so I hung up quickly.

I furrowed my eyebrows and called the next person I could think of. "Hello?" His voice was groggy and deeper than usual. "Hi!" I said loudly then realized that I probably just woke him up. "Nova, are you okay?" I heard ruffling from the other side of the phone and guessed he was sitting up.

"Yeah, I just got a little too drunk, Alex and Kenzi don't to take me home so I was wondering if you could take me home?" I asked him and doubted he would come pick me up.

"Yeah, where are you?" I told him my location and he said he told me he'd be here as soon as he could. "Who was that?" Kenzi asked. "Namjoon." I sat down. "Nova! Is he going to take you home?" Kenzi asked. "Oh my gosh of course you'd call him if Jhope didn't pick up!" Alex still tried to bring up the fact that I liked him, just a little bit. It wouldn't last very long.

"You guys can go, he'll be here in like five minutes." We all headed outside and they got into my car, they told me they'd drop off my car in the morning.I agreed and took out my phone and went on some social media websites. I heard footsteps so I looked up, but I looked up too quickly and stumbled a bit. I just saw some random guy leave the bar and I was disappointed Namjoon wasn't here yet.

A couple minutes later I heard a car pull up so I looked up and I was relieved to see it was Namjoon, his hair was a bit messy and I could see he was just wearing grey sweat pants and a large white t shirt with some random slippers. "Come on, it's late and I'm tired." I walked over to his car and sat in the passenger seat. "So if you go down this road and then turn right, you'll be on my road. My house is the tan one." I looked over at him and he glanced at me. "I'm not taking you home." Was all he said. "Uhm, why?" I was a bit angry, where else would he take me. "I'm taking you to my house, I live with Taehyung and he's sleeping so you have to keep quiet."

"Wait, you don't live with your parents?" I was only eighteen and I wouldn't think about leaving my parents so soon. "I'm nineteen, I stayed back a year and Taehyung and I wanted to move out too so we decided to share a small apartment." The alcohol in my system was wearing off a little bit but not much. Within a couple minutes, we pulled into a large parking lot and walked over to the large apartment building. It was a very nice apartment building and I was surprised that it looked expensive as hell.

--

A/N this will be continued in the next chapter bc i have got plans for this and im excited hopefully it turns out good and not bad but yeah :-)

also my friend has some bts books that you should go check out !!!
- brittanykookie