Twenty Three

"Hey, Nova?" Namjoon questioned through the phone. "Yeah, Namjoon?" I answered back. "Could you come over later, maybe like seven, if that's okay with you?" He seemed a bit nervous but also kind of excited. "Yeah, why? I mean not that I don't want to go it's just all of a sudden." I laughed awkwardly.

"I'll tell you when you get here. Don't worry, it's not bad." He laughed through the phone and I could just imagine his beautiful smile. "Alright. Well I guess I'll talk to you." "Bye beautiful." Were his last words to me before we hung up.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a light blue pair of skinny jeans and a dark blue and white stripped shirt. I grabbed a bra and some underwear and I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned on the hot water, stripping my clothing off of my already hot body and going into the steamy shower. I washed and conditioned my hair and washed my body, shaved and got out to dry myself. I shut the shower water off then grabbed my towel and dried of my hair and body then put on my outfit.

I brushed my hair then blow dried it. I plugged in my straightner since my hair was a frizzy mess. When my hair was straighter then me, I unplugged it and headed back into my room. I checked my phone and saw it was dying and still had an hour before I had to go to see Namjoon.

I was nervous, I wasn't sure what he was going to tell me but he said it wasn't bad so I'm hoping it was good news. I wondered why he couldn't hust tell me over the phone but I was excited to see him again a couple days after the dance competition. Finals started tomorrow so hopefully he could help get my mind off of it.

I had ten minutes until I had to be at Namjoons house so I grabbed my phone and got myself a glass of water, drinking it before I left. I grabbed my keys and drove over to Namjoons lovely apartment and parked in the parking lot.

I made me way up to his apartment door and knocked. He opened the door with a smile on his face and let me enter, closing his door behind me. "Hi baby." He hugged me then pulled away making sure to place a kiss on my lips. "Hey." I blushed and looked away. "Don't hide your beautiful face." He cupped my cheeks and made me look at him.

"Here, come sit down." He held my hand and walked me over to the couch. Soft music left the speakers of the television, his house was warm, the setting was right.

"So, what do you have to tell me?" I bit my bottom lip. "It's good news, I promis, I just don't know how you'll take it." He seemed nervous. "Hey, don't be nervous." I leaned slightly over to hug him lightly. "So-so how are you? How was your day?" He cheekily asked.

"It was good, thank you for asking but stop stalling!" I smiled and lightly hit his arm. We both laughed, when the laughter died down he grabbed both of my hands.

"Okay, so BTS and I are-we're uhm." He took a breathe and sighed with a smile on his face.

"BTS and I are getting signed to Big Hit entertainment and we tour South Korea a few months after school." He rushed out.

"Wait omg! Really?!" I stood up from the couch and pulled him up with me. "That's amazing im so proud and happy for you guys."

I hugged him tightly then pulled away, running down the hall to Taehyungs room. I hardly knocked on the door a couple of times. "Taehyung let me in!" I bet I sounded angry. He opened the door with a comfused expression and I hugged him.

"I'm so proud of you guys! This is amazing." He laughed and hugged me back. We released each other and all talked about their up coming tour in South Korea, it was amazing to think about.

We talked for a while more before I left their apartment and went back to my house, I fell asleep with the thought of BTS on my mind.

--

A/N   well this is really short again im sorry but im pretty sure the stories going to end in like 5-10 chapters so yeah, im excited for the ending !!!